Coolest/Funniest City Names

Ichimaru Ginn

Phrourach
In the prospect of changing up my city names once again I was pondering what to change them to (I like a theme) and I figured this would be a nice forum question (hopefully) :)

So what are, or who has, the best city names? Any criteria is valid.
As for me, I really like the animal names I saw from Daygeeser (CFG).

Cheers

Tim

One Trick Pony

Phrourach
As long as it's not Game of Thrones or Ancient Greek city names it's cool, previously I went with old French castles and villages. As an on old Starcraft player I'm going with old team names on this world. Look at your personal interests (books, cars, songs) etc and just think of the least common.

Ichimaru Ginn

Phrourach
As long as it's not Game of Thrones or Ancient Greek city names it's cool, previously I went with old French castles and villages. As an on old Starcraft player I'm going with old team names on this world. Look at your personal interests (books, cars, songs) etc and just think of the least common.
Ah thanks, well I have a solid interest in the animal kingdom so went with that ;)
Anyways let's keep this thread going, want to hear what people find interesting names.

.magick.

Grepolis Team
I personally like themes, I have had desserts, alcoholic drinks, song titles, book titles and now I'm currently into movie titles.

formerlytbb

Chiliarch
im using harry potter spells and my favorite... adult film actresses as 2 of my categories. im quite satisfied with both thus far.

Ylyssia

Hipparchus
I use Asterix names. Gluteus Maximus (always my first city name) quite literally in latin means 'big arse'.

formerlytbb

Chiliarch
i played with a guy once who every name he did was a rules violation that he got away with. one of my favorite teammates ever.

"Norfolk Enchants" "Oil Beef Hooked" "Blue Inner Eye" "Willie B. Hardigan" etc.

Digital Mystikz

Strategos
i played with a guy once who every name he did was a rules violation that he got away with. one of my favorite teammates ever.

"Norfolk Enchants" "Oil Beef Hooked" "Blue Inner Eye" "Willie B. Hardigan" etc.
I had "E. Jack. Ulayte" as a city name and got a point deduction for that