Core clean up

• Thread starter DeletedUser18740
  • Start date

DeletedUser18740

Waste Management was tasked with cleaning up the woods...... but they are the worst sanitary workers in Phi.

Tiny Teddies cities were really dirty from all the partying and Waste Management came there to clean up.

TT.png

tt2.png

bear_truck.jpg

They didn't manage to land their trucks in the harbours.
AN-Garbage-Wreck-01_t598.jpg

The woods is too much for for their under payed workers. Maybe some help from other top alliances?
Thebish.png

Thebish2.png

Nice of them to drag more people to the party in the woods.

Bish got their heads cut off just because they entered the woods.
TheBish3.png

DeletedUser

That is what i call a beat-down. Just when i thought TT was cooling down WM, TB and KB get a major ***-kicking. Keep us up-to-date on this.

~Warlord

DeletedUser

I have already made a town named WonderBra Management to show how worthless they are, My next town will be WonderRAR Management.... Or maybe Waist Management hmm this is hard lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Waist Mismanagement would be more appropriate surely?

Or how about Was Mangled?

I've been trying to come up with something clever on Killer Bees, given there are so many KB bodies around my cities, but nothng inspiring yet :(

DeletedUser

They didn't manage to land their trucks in the harbours.
I don't recall us ever trying to land anything in your harbor. And think what you want dude, those attacks weren't launched with a plan of attack, just following through with a pact members request. They're hardly worth their own thread and PnP, that's for sure. Especially if you've spent the last 3 days trying to come up with something clever to post. We've already moved on.

That is what i call a beat-down. Just when i thought TT was cooling down WM, TB and KB get a major ***-kicking. Keep us up-to-date on this.
That's what you call a "beat-down"? Really? So if 2 guys are boxing, 1 guy throws punches and the other guy blocks them, where is the "beat-down"? Just asking.

DeletedUser18740

We've "blocked blows" from 4 alliances and have still won all of our battles. But you wouldn't know about that since you're just following "orders".

Guess the weeks planning your alliance had with the attacks doesn't count, but ye I would hide the facts as well if I were you.

DeletedUser

I don't recall us ever trying to land anything in your harbor. And think what you want dude, those attacks weren't launched with a plan of attack, just following through with a pact members request. They're hardly worth their own thread and PnP, that's for sure. Especially if you've spent the last 3 days trying to come up with something clever to post. We've already moved on.

Its pretty sad to see an alliance supposed to be there own masters need to rely on Orders from others haha pathetic, And yea ure weaklings when you need to team up whit tons of other players just to manage to sting like mosquito's !

I thought u guys had some fire in u but it seems like it was all just a Giant fake wall of bull that realy stinks upp my apartment ... :pro:

DeletedUser

Its pretty sad to see an alliance supposed to be there own masters need to rely on Orders from others haha pathetic, And yea ure weaklings when you need to team up whit tons of other players just to manage to sting like mosquito's !

I thought u guys had some fire in u but it seems like it was all just a Giant fake wall of bull that realy stinks upp my apartment ... :pro:

Lol we don't follow orders from anyone. Bish asked for help against you and like good allies do we decided to help them. The only alliance we were working with was Bish.

I don't think you can exactly talk though, what have you done against us. Oh that's right, NOTHING.

DeletedUser

Lol we don't follow orders from anyone. Bish asked for help against you and like good allies do we decided to help them. The only alliance we were working with was Bish.

I don't think you can exactly talk though, what have you done against us. Oh that's right, NOTHING.

Yea youre apparently blinder then stevie wonder cause we been buizzy dealing whit all youre bullsh**t

If youre not following orders from anyone ure doomed cause then ure just a bunch off wild goose running around quack quack

<ima pick up my shotgun and shoot the head of all of u so the feathers can rest in piece's and be spared from the useless body's :eek:

And those Alliances u have on youre kill tag Never even enterd my brain so they were mostly useless i belive and u bragging about is realy just cracking me up !! Btw are u trying to make me laugh my self into dying?

DeletedUser

Yea youre apparently blinder then stevie wonder cause we been buizzy dealing whit all youre bullsh**t

If youre not following orders from anyone ure doomed cause then ure just a bunch off wild goose running around quack quack

<ima pick up my shotgun and shoot the head of all of u so the feathers can rest in piece's and be spared from the useless body's :eek:

You can't attack and defend at the same time?

Dude, I'm not even bother replying to that second comment cause both you and I know that that's not what I mean.

Two Words to Describe Waste Management

Sim City

One word to describe Tiny Teddies

Turtles

DeletedUser

And those Alliances u have on youre kill tag Never even enterd my brain so they were mostly useless i belive and u bragging about is realy just cracking me up !! Btw are u trying to make me laugh my self into dying?

Because they weren't top 4 it's not important? They've got it for weeks on the wall posted. Would be weird to see an entire alliance "enter your brain". Who knows what they'll find there! Besides mashed potatoes.

Look outside the box (or.. ocean in this case.), because clearly you haven't been doing this since the world started :D

DeletedUser

You can't attack and defend at the same time?

Dude, I'm not even bother replying to that second comment cause both you and I know that that's not what I mean.

Ohyea we do but been kinda buizzy getting ure stench away cause its bad

And whoom are u guys to brag about ? what have u done? hmm? i cant realy se a trail of anything just alot off talk and nothing more

And i think atm u have been Pacted whit hallf the sever and tryed to pact whit the rest And to not admit that u suck when u cant even do sh**t wile 3other guilds whit more fighting power then u guys have !! its just sad to brag about it or trying to dizz this thread cause its just a Hangout to show the others on here who are the real weaklings , witch u are trying to make us look like when we have prooven otherwize many times

DeletedUser

The world is yoo young for talks like
And whoom are u guys to brag about ? what have u done? hmm? i cant realy se a trail of anything just alot off talk and nothing more

Seriously, if you want to measure e-dicks have some patience. What have YOU done? Conquered 3 oceans and eliminated 5 top 10 alliances?

DeletedUser

LOL your leader's the one who made this bloomin thread trying to use his big mouth to boast about absolutely nothing.

DeletedUser

So TT gets cocky when they deflect a few LS attacks with massive BRs?

If this is what they need to sleep at night, let them talk in the forums.
Last I knew, they need to recruit from OTHER alliances to win. It's too bad really.

Ya think if they were "so good" that they would deny entry from ENEMY alliances.
Must be getting desperate over there?

DeletedUser

LOL your leader's the one who made this bloomin thread trying to use his big mouth to boast about absolutely nothing.

Yea thats right it was nothing just a bunch a free BP's from u to us
Tnx.

:)

DeletedUser

No one's braggin' on hear but you guys. If I'm not mistaken, that was the point behind this thread hmmmmm? To show off a few LS that you gobbled up? Ok? If you think those reports were that good, good enough that you felt the need to show them off in an effort to receive praise, well then I guess I'm flattered cause they ain't spit. And as for the accusations of holding pacts with the whole server, now I think you're just trying to laugh me to death. Now please, just go back to stackin' your cities and recruiting your enemies. And whatever you do, just remember.......

Smokey3.jpg

CAN PREVENT FOREST FIRES!

BUT ANYONE CAN START EM'.......
smokey_the_bear_large-01.jpg