Core clean up

• Thread starter DeletedUser18740
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Wow, so much hostility TT.

Okay here we go;

1)
That is what i call a beat-down. Just when i thought TT was cooling down WM, TB and KB get a major ***-kicking. Keep us up-to-date on this.

~Warlord

Warlord, give me a break. A beat down? damn how much pot have u got in that there pipe?? Hardly a beatdown, a couple of LS and manticore attacks being destroyed not exacly an '***-kicking' c'mon son get a grip.

Ever heard of knocking on the door to see who answered. . . ???

Also, where talking about Waste management here warlord, not the bish, i think you will find that we have been rather consistent throughtout the duration of Phi. Wouldn't you agree ?

Next:

2) Section80, the fact that u guys can create a thread presenting minor battle reports and some silly pictures off google, and using this as propaganda clearly demonstrates your need to gain publicity for your alliance.

Yet you say where all talk ? Okay, tell ya what, wait till 12:00:00, log on to Grepo and see if you win the Hippocrit of the day award, i hear your the favorite.

3) Damn section80, uve made like 14 posts and about 7 of these have been double posts. There 2 double posts on this thread. U must be sharing the same pipe as warlord. Cmon dude, play the game.

DeletedUser

Wow, so much hostility TT.

Okay here we go;

1)

Warlord, give me a break. A beat down? damn how much pot have u got in that there pipe?? Hardly a beatdown, a couple of LS and manticore attacks being destroyed not exacly an '***-kicking' c'mon son get a grip.

Ever heard of knocking on the door to see who answered. . . ???

Also, where talking about Waste management here warlord, not the bish, i think you will find that we have been rather consistent throughtout the duration of Phi. Wouldn't you agree ?

First off i'm not Rudicus. Second off, I'm a complete and utter noob but i'm doing a damn good job trying to understand half this crap thats going on in Phi but still looking like an a-hole with half of my idiotic posts. (Thats why i delete most of 'em.) Third off, I know its about WM, I'm just stating facts. TB is losing points and you can't denny that. Lastly, TB is a good alliance and i'm not dissing you guys, sure it obviously wasn't a 'beat-down" but who knows, it may be soon. Look cut me a little slack and get it together man.

(Sweet, this is about to be my first flame war!)

~Warlord

DeletedUser

First off i'm not Rudicus. Second off, I'm a complete and utter noob but i'm doing a damn good job trying to understand half this crap thats going on in Phi but still looking like an a-hole with half of my idiotic posts. (Thats why i delete most of 'em.) Third off, I know its about WM, I'm just stating facts. TB is losing points and you can't denny that. Lastly, TB is a good alliance and i'm not dissing you guys, sure it obviously wasn't a 'beat-down" but who knows, it may be soon. Look cut me a little slack and get it together man.

(Sweet, this is about to be my first flame war!)

~Warlord

The fact that Bish is losing points/players has nothing to do with WM really. They lost Loop to TT and Stephanski to Sanity and seem to be falling. Im not entirly sure how we got onto this topic in all fairness.

Okay, no worries, 2bh weather you or anyone else see it as a beatdown or not is irrelevent, TT are using this as abit of banter between the two alliances and away of putting themselves in the 'shop window' so to speak. No problem, thats there thing, making PnP's about, well, a couple of attacks if that works for them then fair enough but thats not Wm's way of doing things.

Although i still dont think a couple of attacks merits a full PnP especially with the title ' cleaning (or clearing cant remember) up the core', this implies that TT have taken an offensive against WM and have in fact cleared some of there citys. This is not the case, and the whole thing is therefore misleading to the untrained eye.

You must watch what you read very carefully Warlord and in fact the rest of Phi. A PnP originating from a TT leader is bound to be biased towards their alliance and is therefore largly unweighted. The fact that u have seen a Pnp entitled cleaning up the core and seen a few pritty pictures of a crashed WM van and some battle reports wherby A stacked city managed to hold of several small attacks leads you to belive that TT are really getting one over on WM. This is not the case.

To summarise: Watch what you read. Tiny Teddies have used alot of Propaganga on the PHi forums which has scared several smaller allainces and given them the upper hand against them. This type of thiing is common on Grepolis Warlord, a clever tatic that has been, well, until this thread utilised to good effect. However, u must look past pritty pictures and cute title threads and read what has actually happened. Keep up the good forum work Warlord.

DeletedUser18571

I'm on Waste Management side on this one.

It seems like they sent attacks as clearing waves for the harbor and a manticore nuke.

I'm guessing The Bish was supposed to land a colony ship and the Bish failed at conquering.

I'm interested about the fate of the Core for the next week. Lets just hope that WM and TT do not give up like every other alliance in this world has done.

DeletedUser

The fact that Bish is losing points/players has nothing to do with WM really. They lost Loop to TT and Stephanski to Sanity and seem to be falling. Im not entirly sure how we got onto this topic in all fairness.

Okay, no worries, 2bh weather you or anyone else see it as a beatdown or not is irrelevent, TT are using this as abit of banter between the two alliances and away of putting themselves in the 'shop window' so to speak. No problem, thats there thing, making PnP's about, well, a couple of attacks if that works for them then fair enough but thats not Wm's way of doing things.

Although i still dont think a couple of attacks merits a full PnP especially with the title ' cleaning (or clearing cant remember) up the core', this implies that TT have taken an offensive against WM and have in fact cleared some of there citys. This is not the case, and the whole thing is therefore misleading to the untrained eye.

You must watch what you read very carefully Warlord and in fact the rest of Phi. A PnP originating from a TT leader is bound to be biased towards their alliance and is therefore largly unweighted. The fact that u have seen a Pnp entitled cleaning up the core and seen a few pritty pictures of a crashed WM van and some battle reports wherby A stacked city managed to hold of several small attacks leads you to belive that TT are really getting one over on WM. This is not the case.

To summarise: Watch what you read. Tiny Teddies have used alot of Propaganga on the PHi forums which has scared several smaller allainces and given them the upper hand against them. This type of thiing is common on Grepolis Warlord, a clever tatic that has been, well, until this thread utilised to good effect. However, u must look past pritty pictures and cute title threads and read what has actually happened. Keep up the good forum work Warlord.

Thank you, As they say you can't believe everything you read.

~Warlord

DeletedUser

Tiny Turtles

That was pathetic Saxen or should i say Mr Turtle. Why don't you change the name to Tiny Turtles that is more fitting don't ya think.