Corinth Herald

DeletedUser

No, this is NOT a claim for a newspaper, just a thread saying that I need some help for my corinth newspaper. If you would like to help, please post here. Also, if you have any ideas for the first issue ( coming out Nov 16th) then please post here. Thanks!

~Funny

DeletedUser

Thanks, I'm gonna start compiling interviews from top 5 alliances after rankings settle in and the flood of new players stops

DeletedUser

I would love to help, i was actually going to start my own newspaper but this works too :)

DeletedUser

I would just like to say good luck. I've done these before and they take a lot of work.

DeletedUser

thanks for all the help guys! I probably need all the help i can get!

DeletedUser

Ok, so I've decided to interview the top five alliances as a part of the newspaper. But I don't have any good questions, so if you have any, please suggest them here! Also, I can put alliance "ads" if you would like, cost is one +rep per ad.

DeletedUser

Just a few ideas for questions.

1. What are your plans for this server?

2. When people start conquering, how do you think the alliances will stack up?

3. In your opinion, who is your biggest competition, and why?

4. How do you feel your alliance will do in this server?

Hope this helps :)

DeletedUser

Was gonna say to check the Athens newspapers because they are doing really well. But chrss pretty much covered it :p

DeletedUser

Current Staff:
nick1
DrPepper390
Raffy21
No Problems
Mailcarrier

What you guys need to do is each come up with an article for the first issue, if you're okay with it. Someone can do predictions, there can be current wars(not much to start, although it's sure to flare up later), etc. Please send me a message with the type of article you are doing. Deadline for article completion is Monday night, your timezone.
Thanks!

~Funny