Newspaper Corinth Weekly | Issue Eight

DeletedUser

Snoop, you know as well as me that we were winning that war until we lost our leadership under tricky circumstances. I left the game, as did our other leader leaving nobody in charge.

I thought he was to return but he didn't. What you are effectively doing now is taking cities from an alliance with no leaders, no structure and very few units.

If we were to have stayed there we would have beaten you within the next 3 months and you know it. You haven't won the war. You cannot claim victory when the alliance you're fighting with crumbles. If you'd have taken loads of cities before we crumbled you could have but we were clearly dominating the war.

Pat yourself and your loyalists on the back Snoop, but we both know that the only reason your members are staying with you is the threat of being attacked.

I won't name any names but I was approached by well over 10 ST members during my time here. Some offered to spy and others wanted a way out. I wish your alliance the best of luck, you'll need it when PB pay any attention whatsoever to you. They will conquer you in no time.

DeletedUser

What you are effectively doing now is taking cities from an alliance with no leaders, no structure and very few units.

A city is a city is a city. If he is taking out cities with no leader, structure and few units thats not his fault. Thats the fault of the alliance that is taking the losses. Restructure... merge... there are tons of options for them. Just because a leader leaves also doesnt mean the alliance would auto crumble.. its a poor excuse in reality as another person could take the reigns and lead.

If we were to have stayed there we would have beaten you within the next 3 months and you know it.

the world is made of ifs. If a frog could walk it wouldnt bump its butt on the ground when it hopped. If I wasnt so good looking I would be able to leave my house and enjoy the general populace. if..if..if..if...

You haven't won the war. You cannot claim victory when the alliance you're fighting with crumbles. If you'd have taken loads of cities before we crumbled you could have but we were clearly dominating the war.

actually a war is won once one of the teams alliances crumbles... If they hadnt taken many cities as claimed then the alliance should not have crumbled.
I won't name any names but I was approached by well over 10 ST members during my time here. Some offered to spy and others wanted a way out. I wish your alliance the best of luck, you'll need it when PB pay any attention whatsoever to you. They will conquer you in no time.

awe cmon name names.. show pms. Nothing can be gained by this silence. Without proof your claims hold no water. And if they are as bad as you claim then the pms wont make a difference if you post them or not :) as for us conquering them.... we have other fish to fry at this time :)

DeletedUser

hahahahahah ones I write that owen trying to be funny :D LOL now I will say that he don't need trying this anymore, because now he is funny hahahahhahahah :D ;)

DeletedUser

idk u might have been out of units bc they spent them on the 13 failed CS attempts on me with u focusing a large part of ur attacking force to wipe me off the map. It might be when kraniet broke ur spirit and fought off 10000 of ur troops in a day all by himself then teased u.

Yes u got 1 of mine but that was durint 3 attempts going on at once. I missed a BR snipe being a noob and even missed activating my militia, i was not used to this, but if i would have realized then what i know now and how u guys use mostly biremes in ur CS waves i would have kept them their and not lost my city. Kudo to you on stacking it with 2000k biremes and the one active city u got that wasnt on the island with five of u, poor crown man waht was it 4 cities his, 7 inactives and me. i dt know. If i can thank you for anything it was for the experience. In all honesty i dt check stats, stats didnt save TD, and no u would have been dead in the water in 3 months. From what u formers tell me they werent happy with ur leadership but u do make a good paper. PS these are members now in Zuzu, TVG, all alone and in ST so dt tel me they are scared of me, well i know some of ur members always where. Peace beggars

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8969

was referring to the detached. we really haven't started in earnest against your alliance yet. the detached appear to have gone the way of proto and the stand.

DeletedUser

Cronus there are a number of reasons I can't show PMs. I'd also like to point out that if an alliance crumbles it doesn't necessarily mean victory for the other alliance. Look at The Black Sheep in Gamma, they were bossing a war then their leader left and the other alliance claimed victory. Most agreed that TBS were the winners.

1) I'm ghosting.
2) I made some good friends inside ST. I know you're fine with backstabbing people and such but I'm not.

Snoop, your post is clearly a load of rubbish. 10,000 units? Get real. I won't deny that I think 3 players weren't happy with the way the alliance was going, because of the war in 56. We gave them the option to move SE but they decided to move on to fight PB. I have heard that as soon as a thread appears questioning anything the leadership do, it is deleted. That's a great way to run an alliance, isn't it?

Soc, I'd agree we went the way of Proto but not The Stand. TS were losing cities very fast, we were going well against ST and would have beaten them. The Stand never had a chance.

DeletedUser

A minor point, but The Stand didn't go anywhere. We are still here, just a new name.

DeletedUser22252

Soc, I'd agree we went the way of Proto but not The Stand. TS were losing cities very fast, we were going well against ST and would have beaten them. The Stand never had a chance.

The Stand may never had a chance but we are still pretty much alive there,under that funny name Zuzu(have no idea what that means :D )
We know that PB is way too strong but we will not quit fighting,after all that's the point of this game,to fight not to talk ..;)

DeletedUser

Cronus there are a number of reasons I can't show PMs. I'd also like to point out that if an alliance crumbles it doesn't necessarily mean victory for the other alliance. Look at The Black Sheep in Gamma, they were bossing a war then their leader left and the other alliance claimed victory. Most agreed that TBS were the winners.

1) I'm ghosting.
2) I made some good friends inside ST. I know you're fine with backstabbing people and such but I'm not.

Snoop, your post is clearly a load of rubbish. 10,000 units? Get real. I won't deny that I think 3 players weren't happy with the way the alliance was going, because of the war in 56. We gave them the option to move SE but they decided to move on to fight PB. I have heard that as soon as a thread appears questioning anything the leadership do, it is deleted. That's a great way to run an alliance, isn't it?

In response this is corinth and i dont feel most say TD won not even the TD members.

1. ghost... i guess some people do this when they know they are gonna be used to wipe the floor but i got more heart than that.
2. No to sure about that, there was not much pro TD and no pro owen talk in the forum. I was one of the few to help you early on. hmm i dt backstab, remember u wanted me to help u take out TR when u were pacted with them, that was the second thing that made me not trust you, i have mentioned that to u and ur men many times.

And as far as that whole authoritarian dictatorship thing u try to pitch about me, no one is buying it, not evern ur men anymore. They are open to critisize and question me in any way in the forum. I have gotten alot of feedback and each time i have used the criticism to strenthen the alliance. Pretty sad u dt want to fight excep with words. U knew i was gonna rim u sooner or later u gonna have to settle on just denying me the satisfaction.