Newspaper Corinth Weekly | Issue Eight

DeletedUser18317

owen i went to collect my newspaper the other day but looks like the dog ate it, any chance of new issue mate, we know your busy :)

DeletedUser14937

maybe you can interview PureRat for your next issue ;), get him to tell you how much he's enjoying life as an APE :p

DeletedUser

Owen are Bussy keping his alli alive ingame:cool:

Also Kraniet, I wouldn't say it's very honourable to not care when your alliancemates lose cities, but always make sure yours are safe. Yeah, you've stacked it well, you've just left your alliance very vulnerable as shown in your colonisation record.

DeletedUser

maybe you can interview PureRat for your next issue ;), get him to tell you how much he's enjoying life as an APE :p

Great idea!! You can ask him how Rats and APEs get along?? Do they fight over the same piece of cheese? :p Do APEs like cheese even?

DeletedUser21418

Lol

Also Kraniet, I wouldn't say it's very honourable to not care when your alliancemates lose cities, but always make sure yours are safe. Yeah, you've stacked it well, you've just left your alliance very vulnerable as shown in your colonisation record.

Littel owen littel owen now you trayd to take a aktive player and got your but kickt, thanks for the points for the next 3 citys and about the stacking its all me baby, i like my BP s

Regards Kraniet

DeletedUser

Littel owen littel owen now you trayd to take a aktive player and got your but kickt, thanks for the points for the next 3 citys and about the stacking its all me baby, i like my BP s

Regards Kraniet

We've taken a number of active cities, actually.

The inactive players we took were the ones who were fed up of your dictator-like regime in ST, so left the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21418

Lol

Keep om talking the only thing thats works for you, as my littel freinds said yesterday looking at your forum, This is not bad planing ther is non.

Regards

Kraniet

DeletedUser

I concur. What did sir Kranium say?

If he wants evidence of how great his alliance is, he needs only to look at their colonisation record. I believe they were 5-0 up but if I am not mistaken the score is now 13-6.

DeletedUser

If he wants evidence of how great his alliance is, he needs only to look at their colonisation record. I believe they were 5-0 up but if I am not mistaken the score is now 13-6.

to you?

DeletedUser

taking a beating at any rate

Beg to differ, they take cities we take hearts.
Heart will always take back those cities.

Definately been good fighting experience Troy and The Immortals where more like target practice