CoS=Not an MRA!

DeletedUser

Just so you all know CoS has a member limit of 60, we are not an MRA! I do not appreciate you putting us down for MRA on the Xi Alliances forum!

DeletedUser

Toast you've made 20 threads in the last 24 hours... Calm down...

DeletedUser

They may not be an MRA,

But I bet they are all buttery and smell like jam, which frankly means they are just a tasty snack, which is the same as an MRA !!

hahahaha

:D :D

DeletedUser

It is unlikely anyone can be an MRA the alliance cap is 150 so people will have a more strict recruitment apart from noobs

DeletedUser

They may not be an MRA,

But I bet they are all buttery and smell like jam, which frankly means they are just a tasty snack, which is the same as an MRA !!

hahahaha

:D :D
Says the guy with Real Madrid in his signature

DeletedUser

As with all things - its the fine print that matters ;) :D

Oh and I'll let you tell Daizan that PV is a MRA because its got R. Madrid in it lolol

J.

DeletedUser

R. Madrid isn't leading.

TommyKnight, daizan and a few others are :p

DeletedUser

Despite his enthusiam for mass-recruiting, he's done quite well with REAL MADRID, I mean with SGC and The Marines in Lambda, the still haven't been rimmed...

@Toast daizan is a recruiting War General, wait till you see TK in action.

DeletedUser

sorry i misread the bottom bit of the signature

No worries.

We started off in Lambda as an RME alliance.

We arent part of RME anymore and we are now 8th in points and ABP and progressiing nicely.

J.

DeletedUser6810

100+ will be classified as an MRA.

I just did a quick count of people interested in Project venom. I know not all of them will get in but i reckon i wud class it as an MRA :) What intrigues me is how many of these players planing on coming to XI will actually stick it out? and not go back to their old worlds?

Thats a better topic for this thread :)

PS CoW is an MRA ^^

DeletedUser

I just did a quick count of people interested in Project venom. I know not all of them will get in but i reckon i wud class it as an MRA :) What intrigues me is how many of these players planing on coming to XI will actually stick it out? and not go back to their old worlds?

Thats a better topic for this thread :)

PS CoW is an MRA ^^

Whats CoW it sounds similar to CoS