CoS VS Torrents

DeletedUser

CoS has just declared war on Torrents! So now we have 2 enemies... Opinions?

DeletedUser

Declaring war on alliances that have 1 member makes you so cool!

DeletedUser

seeing as though torrents doesn't exist anymore and their founder has joined Blood Hounds...

DeletedUser

Try clearing one person before you try for a whole ocean...

DeletedUser345

You are such MRAs it unbelievable declaring war on 2 one man alliances before the world has started.

DeletedUser5061

You are just insulting and embarrassing your members now who signed up thinking this was gonna be a real alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are just insulting and embarrassing your members now who signed up thinking this was gonna be a reall alliance.

I have to agree with Daizan. I feel an alliance needs to be feared, respacted and taken seriously as an contender in order to be successful since those are the type of allys that attract the most active players and get team up with other top allys once it all kicks off.

DeletedUser

One word is used to describe what will happen to CoS...

Vortex

DeletedUser2663

I have to agree with Daizan. I feel an alliance needs to be feared, respacted and taken seriously as an contender in order to be successful since those are the type of allys that attract the most active players and get team up with other top allys once it all kicks off.

deaf is right, Thats why PV and Nemesis are the two alliances everyone is expecting to dominate.

DeletedUser

No we don't daizan started calling us CoW for no reason wither that or he was confused, what ever it is CoS not Cow, it is CoS not Cow, one more time, CoS not CoW! This is a real alliance and I am trying to clear ocean 44 like I should, they may have 1 member now, but what about later? Thats why you can invite people.