Costs of the Empire Exspansion

• Thread starter DeletedUser36697
  • Start date

DeletedUser36697

Near lost my coffee this morning when I opened the Empire Expansion package.
$138.99 Cdn.
To put that in my perspective thats a weeks worth of groceries(for the wife and I), a full tank of gas for the truck, 20% of my mortgage payment..or hows this 25% of my Early CPP payment. CPP being the Canadian Pension plan, I took it early rather than wait to 65 ;{)

costs seem somewhat overboard and I am truly wondering what, if any positive effect, all these new councils have.
This is what is offered to the players........... Common folks you just had a gold sale and now this comes up

Maybe the developers should realize that while Grepo is their life it, is not the life of many of the players here.
There exists a Real World with Wives Kids Cars and R/L costs putting offers like this out shows a lack of understanding of ............well a lot of things.

How dos the various Councils that are having input feel about this? Seems awful interesting that when the talk of developing an End Game came around, over priced sales showed up..
Does this mean that the players are going to pay more for the developers to cover the costs of designing an end game?