Count Using Literature!!!

DeletedUser8396

Ok guys, this is probably my lamest idea yet, but we're gonna do it anyway!

The goal is to count to 10 before I post. The catch is:

You must use a line from an at least somewhat known book, poem, writing, a cool quote, or whatever. Not from a movie. Try to be original though...its no fun if you all use the same ones each time :(

So, for example:

User posts : All for one, one for all!

Apebble walks in, tall dark and handsome like and posts: "Black holes is where god divided by zero" -Einstein (or Steven Wright...Brainyquote is being stupid)

And so on and so forth. Lets have a go!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33512

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

Dr Suess (Happy Birthday to You) 1959

DeletedUser5819

GO RIN NO SHO: A BOOK OF FIVE RINGS.
Miyamoto Musashi

DeletedUser

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
Elayne Boosler

DeletedUser33530

“While Leo fussed over his helm controls, Hazel and Frank relayed the story of the fish-centaurs and their training camp.
'Incredible,' Jason said. 'These are really good brownies.'
'That's your only comment?' Piper demanded.
He looked surprised. 'What? I heard the story. Fish-centaurs. Merpeople. Letter of intro to the Tiber River god. Got it. But these brownies--'
'I know,' Frank said, his mouth full. 'Try them with Ester's peach preserves.'
'That,' Hazel said, 'is incredibly disgusting.'
'Pass me the jar, man,' Jason said.
Hazel and Piper exchanged a look of total exasperation. Boys.”
― Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena

DeletedUser27128

Oh boy, another counting thread.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
-Albert Einstein

DeletedUser

By three methods we may learn wisdom First, by reflection, which is noblest Second, by imitation, which is easiest and third by experience, which is the bitterest.
– from Three Paths to Constipation by Confucius

DeletedUser40768

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.
~Abraham Lincoln

DeletedUser46838

I work 90 hours a week. I work 5 to 9, it's not 9 to 5.

Angie Harmon

DeletedUser27128

Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.
Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by a moderator: