Cowards!

DeletedUser

Does Being In A Bigger Alliance Make You Feel Unstoppable. Some Of You Characters Are Hilarious, Thinking That Being In A Worlds Top 10 Alliance Scares People. It May Scare A Noob, But Won't Scare A Savvy Vet.

:)Some Of You Wouldn't Last The First Hour Out Of Bp Without Jumping Into A MRA, Big Alliance. Also, Why Do Every Top 10 Alliance Have Pacts With Other Top 10 Alliance. I Believe That Does Nothing, But Prolong The Game. There Should Be A Limit On That. Why Have 10,000 Cities All Friends, This Game Should Be Like North Korea and South Korea, United States and Afghanistan, E.T.C.

:pro:Instead Everyone Wants To Be Buddies. Think About It A Whole Island Empty, Because 3 Top 10 Alliances Are Buddys An They Attacked A Little Guy. All Because, They Fear Each Other, Come On People; Lets Stop The Madness.........:Angry::cool::heh::eek::p

DeletedUser39847

Does Being In A Bigger Alliance Make You Feel Unstoppable. Some Of You Characters Are Hilarious, Thinking That Being In A Worlds Top 10 Alliance Scares People. It May Scare A Noob, But Won't Scare A Savvy Vet.

:)Some Of You Wouldn't Last The First Hour Out Of Bp Without Jumping Into A MRA, Big Alliance. Also, Why Do Every Top 10 Alliance Have Pacts With Other Top 10 Alliance. I Believe That Does Nothing, But Prolong The Game. There Should Be A Limit On That. Why Have 10,000 Cities All Friends, This Game Should Be Like North Korea and South Korea, United States and Afghanistan, E.T.C.

:pro:Instead Everyone Wants To Be Buddies. Think About It A Whole Island Empty, Because 3 Top 10 Alliances Are Buddys An They Attacked A Little Guy. All Because, They Fear Each Other, Come On People; Lets Stop The Madness.........:Angry::cool::heh::eek::p

:D:D where do i start....well the reality is that being in a big alliance or a top 10 alliance comes with benefits but i find that top 10 alliances can only be judged after they are established for a few months and they finish their "fat has being trimmed" but pacts usually appear with leaders that become friends or as you stated in fear of heavy losses etc...

personally i don't mind either...be it a pact or war as :pro:

but that's my opinion :)

DeletedUser

I Want War Lol. This Isn't The U.N.. No One Is Here To See How Diplomatic You Can Be. Get Those Lightships to use...
:D:D where do i start....well the reality is that being in a big alliance or a top 10 alliance comes with benefits but i find that top 10 alliances can only be judged after they are established for a few months and they finish their "fat has being trimmed" but pacts usually appear with leaders that become friends or as you stated in fear of heavy losses etc...

personally i don't mind either...be it a pact or war as :pro:

but that's my opinion :)

DeletedUser32265

10,000 Cities All Friends - how else would they win their battles and not be attacked
The truth of the matter is they will only pick on the little guys.

Im lucky that im in O75 but a small group from the same alliance thinks they are big tough guys as they attack me time after time day in and day out for the last month as will as other smaller players but never the big players
In a way I feel sorry for them as they cant get the job done cause im still here.

Maybe this will be the down fall of grepolis game as new player are not staying because of these bullies.

I will never spend money on gold again as it would only be a waste, in a way the bullies are stopping greplis from making the money they should be from players.

I stood up to the whole of Broken Arrow alliance and I was made out to be the weak one - you guys are a joke.

DeletedUser19042

I Want War Lol. This Isn't The U.N.. No One Is Here To See How Diplomatic You Can Be. Get Those Lightships to use...

For Gods Sake Stop Writing In Capital Letters. It Is Very Annoying!

DeletedUser

It's Sad You Are Right They All Just get A few cities an then attack the smaller people.
10,000 Cities All Friends - how else would they win their battles and not be attacked
The truth of the matter is they will only pick on the little guys.

Im lucky that im in O75 but a small group from the same alliance thinks they are big tough guys as they attack me time after time day in and day out for the last month as will as other smaller players but never the big players
In a way I feel sorry for them as they cant get the job done cause im still here.

Maybe this will be the down fall of grepolis game as new player are not staying because of these bullies.

I will never spend money on gold again as it would only be a waste, in a way the bullies are stopping greplis from making the money they should be from players.

I stood up to the whole of Broken Arrow alliance and I was made out to be the weak one - you guys are a joke.

DeletedUser39847

Yeah sure they only pick on the little guys and manage to stay in the top 10 makes sense... NOT.

i always jump at a chance to acquire an 800 point city....you don't know what your missing :D:D

DeletedUser39847

:D:D that was a joke by the way i rarely pick on a city under 6k...and rarely an inexperienced player either

DeletedUser

The thing that annoys me more then anything is when im farming a city, killed all its troops ready to take it,,,, surly we should be able to take the city still...... jheeez ndiund3nd33dowqn.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They don't Attack Active Top Guys. They May Take An inactive members city, but never attack a top 5 or 10 alliance they fish around for the smaller alliances with big cities
Yeah sure they only pick on the little guys and manage to stay in the top 10 makes sense... NOT.

DeletedUser5554

You do realize that NK, SK, and US all try to actually work with each other right? The only time NK is hostile is when it badly needs something. Afghanistan also isn't a huge fight. Maybe you should stop this forum ranting and go fight someone if you truly believe this.

The reason top 10 alliances pact with each other are for the following reasons.
1. It benefits to have an ally or two and obviously someone in the top 10 is a logical choice if they've proven themselves.

2. Big alliances, I assume you mean MRA's, DO have their advantages and if run right can be very powerful. I've run an MRA before and we whooped butt and yes we did fight other top 12 alliances. ;)

3. People do fight the reason because it gets uneventful is because Inno needs to keep up with demands for worlds and that means releasing one every two weeks. This is to the advantage of the come back player or the newbie who got owned. But its a pain to long term players because it kills worlds. If you knew anything about grepolis you'd know some of the best fights came from fighting good coalitions, being an under dog, and being in the game long term. I know I learned a lot about leading from fighting coalitions, being the under dog, and having to be very diplomatic at times.

DeletedUser

Your Speaking Politics and Big Business when you bring up nk,skand us. It's all special interest. This is a war game with game and war's to make it work. Been Around for a while. Just been seeing the same trend top ten all buddy buddy. When it would be more of a challenge and bring more action to the game if they faught.
You do realize that NK, SK, and US all try to actually work with each other right? The only time NK is hostile is when it badly needs something. Afghanistan also isn't a huge fight. Maybe you should stop this forum ranting and go fight someone if you truly believe this.

The reason top 10 alliances pact with each other are for the following reasons.
1. It benefits to have an ally or two and obviously someone in the top 10 is a logical choice if they've proven themselves.

2. Big alliances, I assume you mean MRA's, DO have their advantages and if run right can be very powerful. I've run an MRA before and we whooped butt and yes we did fight other top 12 alliances. ;)

3. People do fight the reason because it gets uneventful is because Inno needs to keep up with demands for worlds and that means releasing one every two weeks. This is to the advantage of the come back player or the newbie who got owned. But its a pain to long term players because it kills worlds. If you knew anything about grepolis you'd know some of the best fights came from fighting good coalitions, being an under dog, and being in the game long term. I know I learned a lot about leading from fighting coalitions, being the under dog, and having to be very diplomatic at times.