Cows Go Mu!!

DeletedUser

I'll leave trails of blood outside. :p

Should start think about our alliance more now. Get things planned and ready. :)

DeletedUser

Application :

Why: Because I deliver the milk
Why else: Because I'm up when everybody is down
Why you good: Because I don't take it seriously
Why you bad: Because I don't take it seriously
Why you want join: I want to deliver the milk to everybody

DeletedUser

Wait... Someone delivers the milk we made?? When was I told this??

DeletedUser

shhh... it was part of predator's evil plan... the milk is *contaminated*

DeletedUser

shhh... it was part of predator's evil plan... the milk is *contaminated*

Oh... Smooth thinker. I think it was a good idea to hire him. I mean he is giving us super cool ultra mega cow armour and lightsabers.

DeletedUser

the destabilised light sabers, that blow up when they come into contact with bovines...

DeletedUser

Woah, I think I am on a different planet I couldn't understand besides the light sabers.

DeletedUser

destabilized = uses chemical elements that have an unstable half-life, like plutonium, and explode randomly under certain conditions... did you ever look closely at his light sabers? notice that weird glint to their colour? that my friend is the instable compound he inserted.

bovine = cows :)

DeletedUser

M stands for Mu. And "Mu" is the call of the Cows, creating... "Mu Crew".

DeletedUser

'M' Theory is the theory that explains the wavelength and frequency of bovine annunciation, if studied carefully you can compare the similarities with that of dolphins, as can quite clearly be seen in this pic from earlier in the thread:

twodolphins.jpg

going back to the frequencies of the annunciation. A dolphin has a range of around wavelength intensity 25 at a frequency of 125kHz:

Dolphin_click_frequency.png

If we compare that of a cow's annunciation, we see the following result:

ups-interference-lf.png

the cow's frequency is far closer to zero, thus denoting a lower pitch in percieved annunciation.

other comparisons can be made about radiation emitted by both animals,

deercowdirection.jpg

as we can see with this diagram, cows are magnetically aligned in their radiation emittance.

Damn I can't find any pics for dolphin radiation...

oh well, you get the gist of it I hope...

XD