CS - unusual question?

DeletedUser21456

I seem to have got myself in a situation which I presume unusual!

I've sent out a CS which has landed and my new city will be founded in 23hours

I have an attack inbound due in 1 hour which I believe to be a CS conquest (as the attack from this city usually take 2 hours, and this one has taken 7 hours +)

My defense has been reduced and I don't believe help will come, so I'm fearing the worst.

The question is, will this new city continue to be founded, and will I have control when/if I lose my main city?

Hope this makes sense!

Many thanks
LD

DeletedUser

if your city is taken before your colonisation is complete it will be cut short and you won't take the city :(

so it depends on what world you're in, or really the speed of the world you're in. if you're in a speed 1 world then you'll def get your city first, otherwise it all depends on the timing

Thrillology

Phrourach
Yeah.
What Pythagorus said.

It will suck being in that position.
If it is a revolt world, then get all dodged attack units back.

From the sound of it, it is conquest.

So, you're dead if you don't do something like sniping.

DeletedUser

Hi people, I would to ask this one. What is the fastest world in 2.x in terms of unit speed and building speed? I would really like to know the answer as soon as possible. Thank you.

..and why do I always get a gateway error 504 when posting a reply, making a new thread, making another paragraph and using html codes?

I'm sorry for spamming here and posting my questions here. I'm always getting this error. Even when I typed many words and posted it, voila, error again! This sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

chi and sigma are both world speed 3, omega and byzantium are both unit speed 3.

that 504 error happens every now and then in the forum, but i have no idea what causes it. it usually only lasts about a minute or so for me and only happens maybe once or twice a month.

Thrillology

Phrourach
Same here.

That error makes me feel tensed, for my situation in Upsilon, and Athens are horrible.
It really increases tension. :O