Current Wars

DeletedUser

* Wink * lorbella, U know what, why can be all be like me. why u guys have to be voilent, sim like i do and be all be happy.

DeletedUser19140

aw trav you guys started the war we are just enjoying the cities you giving us.

I just enjoy watching your troops save my cities, it was a big help! ;) And sorry Lorbella, Aman is in love with Diane of Simi... so he cant be distracted by you!!!!

DeletedUser28371

lol trav its only because i got lied to my brims landed on the same time as cs but they where suppose to go behind because they where sent last. The server decided that day that you got the luck. You can ask other of your people you got lucky.

DeletedUser28371

you may think that but who knows, its ok i got the one you all love anyways. Billo mine XD. *wink*

DeletedUser19140

lol trav its only because i got lied to my brims landed on the same time as cs but they where suppose to go behind because they where sent last. The server decided that day that you got the luck. You can ask other of your people you got lucky.

Hey, its probably one of the few times the server gods were on my side. It would have been close either way but I won't deny luck was on my side that time. I have seen that same scenario go the other way for me as well.

LOL and your first born between you and billo should be named billobella!!!!

DeletedUser28371

and if you think you have ami just think everday he comes back to this side which means either not good enough for he cant live without me :p

DeletedUser19140

and if you think you have ami just think everday he comes back to this side which means either not good enough for he cant live without me :p

HAHAHA, I am a guy and I know guys can be extremely fickle when women are involved!!!!!

DeletedUser28371

gaps oh no your a guy. Damn here i thought your jelous simi giving attention to ami. Duh i know your a guy hon.

DeletedUser19140

gaps oh no your a guy. Damn here i thought your jelous simi giving attention to ami. Duh i know your a guy hon.

LOL, never thought you didnt think I was a guy... I have caught you checking me out a couple of times... only meant it as I understand aman's needs as a guy and why he would easily go back and forth between women.

I am just impressed that he is trying to juggle you and Diane at the same time. Got to be tough!

DeletedUser28371

oh trav you dont know me well enough to know if it is hard or not. You never will either sorry hon nothing personal your just flying the wrong flag.

DeletedUser19140

oh trav you dont know me well enough to know if it is hard or not. You never will either sorry hon nothing personal your just flying the wrong flag.

Well if both Bill and Aman are taken with you... then it has to be hard! Isn't the saying opposites attract?

DeletedUser19140

Wait... you shedevil... you are toying with me on the forums to see when I am online arent you... damn and I fell right into your trap!!!! Now I am going to have to stay up all night. :p

DeletedUser28371

if i where to do that i would do it in message hon :p. No i just responding to post. Trav let me make it clear it be very hard for you to get me sorry.

DeletedUser28371

and i really dont do it that way either for that is cheating in my mind. Im sure i can find your offline time by myself hon. I dont hve to used forums or message.

DeletedUser19140

:( you have just ruined my night... I am going to have to cry myself to sleep!!! My dreams have been ruined and crushed.

DeletedUser

it's a long night.. some ppl might say two angels in my crib.. i can see two moon shinning the sky.