Newspaper Cythera Star

DeletedUser42407

Cythera Star​

MrPdwash seems to have quit his job so I will be starting up a newspaper. First issue will be coming out Today/Tomorrow and the rest will come out Saturday once a week. I will be covering the usual, stats ,interviews, wars and alliance opinions. Check my Byllis newspaper for more info.

Next Issue: Saturday November 16th.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank you Jabba, I was wondering why no paper was coming out.

DeletedUser24334

Hi all!!!

I haven't actually quit there is a good reason of why I haven't been active. Well actually two.

First off, I sent out 15 interviews for Politics weekly two. I only got back three. I am not releasing a crappy issue. Against my code. I am still more than happy to release on, that being if I get those interviews back! I am not naming names because of confidentiality. I believe everyone has the right to not be publicly broadcast on all there flaws unless they make them public themselves.

Second reason. I own a facebook page with 481,000 Likes, I am getting in Incorporated, and that just takes time. I also own my own business else where with 250 clients. Which is a huge course load with one person behind it. Including filing taxes, attending highschool full time, volunteering 5 hours a week. Partying, hanging out with friends and family, ect. Not a lot of time. So if people want my paper, they have to work for it, just as I work for it.

Thanks guys for understanding!

DeletedUser

Hi all!!!

I haven't actually quit there is a good reason of why I haven't been active. Well actually two.

First off, I sent out 15 interviews for Politics weekly two. I only got back three. I am not releasing a crappy issue. Against my code. I am still more than happy to release on, that being if I get those interviews back! I am not naming names because of confidentiality. I believe everyone has the right to not be publicly broadcast on all there flaws unless they make them public themselves.

Second reason. I own a facebook page with 481,000 Likes, I am getting in Incorporated, and that just takes time. I also own my own business else where with 250 clients. Which is a huge course load with one person behind it. Including filing taxes, attending highschool full time, volunteering 5 hours a week. Partying, hanging out with friends and family, ect. Not a lot of time. So if people want my paper, they have to work for it, just as I work for it.

Thanks guys for understanding!

Get a life bro