D&D: Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4013

I will not confine myself to a specific date, however, we may have a possible solution to bring the section back into the forums and allow you all to have wonderful debates again.

Currently we are looking to discuss the possible solution, and we are also looking to get the opinion of the Product Manager at Inno as well on this.

As, and when I can, updates will be posted in here about the section. When I can provide a possible date, I will do so. However, please understand if the date needs to be pushed back for any reason. Thanks.

DeletedUser4013

UPDATE

The matter has been discussed amongst myself Ac04 and Gordopolis. We feel that we have a viable solution to bring back the D&D section. I am currently drafting the new description/disclaimer for the section and so hopefully we can have the section up and running soon.

Till then, continue being patient :)

DeletedUser4013

UPDATE

Sorry for a lack of recent updates, but I wanted to let you know that the new D&D section will be opening up most likely after Byzantium is released. I am currently working with Gordopolis on some new features for the Forums that we would like to try out with the re-opening of the section and it may take a few tries to get it right. Once we have all of those settings in place, I will make an announcement as to when you can expect the section to be open for business again.

'Till then, please continue to be patient :)

Status
Not open for further replies.