D.O.W. Has no honor!

DeletedUser

but you can't

for all this planing you've barely put a dent in our sheild. Surely with plans this complex and with how amazing you all are at this, THE Squad should be destoryed by now. We aren't however, mabye you need reality check?

oh nice PnP by the way, you are a master with words

lol.. their forst weapon was to attack bu surprise and have a lead in this war.. but it failed. and so wil they. whole of the ocean is against them i think.

DeletedUser

D.o.W has no honor???

This is coming from a spy... How can a spy who is supposed to lie and deceive talk about honor?

I'll tell you about the honor that this guy and all the leaders of The Squad have. I merged into their alliance and they promised to take all our players in. They basically lied to us by only taking the top players and never sending an invite to the rest. Everyday being in The Squad was torture to me and I finally left. Everyday it was one lie and deception after the other. Anyone who merges with them will be lied to. Anyone who pacts with them will be lied to and abandoned.

I copied and saved a post when I first came into the alliance because I couldn't believe their deception.
------
freaknasty022 15.04.2011 16:25
Do not attack atlantis players b/c they will be merging with us shortly (well the big ones actually). All else aside from DLB and spartans are fair game

brynchel 15.04.2011 16:38
alright. Gonna have to find some more farms then :p

OneAlpha 15.04.2011 16:51
We are already ranked no2 (no3 for the ocean) so that'll be fun :)

@ brynchel if you have already cleared the player and are actively farming him, I'm sure freaky might make an exception since the player would be no good to us, though you may have to let him breath for a while in order not to jeapordise the (potential) merge.

brynchel 15.04.2011 16:57
one has already joined THE Club and the other is around 600pts. So not worried

freaknasty022 15.04.2011 17:08
yes if they are anywhere under 700 pts it doesn't matter as the 700-1100 will go to THE Club and the rest to us

Xpletive Deleted 15.04.2011 22:35
Think you should raise the bar for THE Squad holmes. 1500 should be the min.

Garyrune 15.04.2011 22:57
Points arent the only measure of skill btw lol.

magemelle100 15.04.2011 23:07
points doesnt measure skill but it does however measure activity to the the game.

Doctor Blue 15.04.2011 23:14
If that was true then troops & ships would be counted

brynchel 15.04.2011 23:25
Well at this point in the game, if you dont have atleast 1500 points AND some troops, you are gonna be someones farm very soon.

Ask the majority of my island how that works :p

(Last edited by brynchel on 15.04.2011 23:35)quote
freaknasty022 15.04.2011 23:41
X you have a point about quality here, and trust me the only guys under 1500 that were let in recently came in a pair with a big player that was friends of theirs. I am only accepting members of theirs that are 1500 and above and the rest that are decent go to THE Club. But I just got the message and they are coming now so no go on atlantis, unless they are under 700 as THE Club shouldn't take members that low now
-----
FYI: brynchel is the spy in this post.

That's funny nolookd, I remember fairly well booting you for being not only incompetent, but also b/c you yourself were a spy. To prove this, he literally would ask about where I recieved my intel on DOW, to which I covered my own spy and stated it was from a DOW member. Then I made a bogus reason for kicking him out after I figured he was the spy. Guess what he did after that.......yep.......thats right.......wanna guess..........you get one try.......HE JOINED HIS LAME DOW FRIENDS. So I would advise not lying about "leaving" as I remember clear as day booting you like the snivelling little liar and spy noob that you are!

DeletedUser

And if YOU had any idea about this game which you clearly don't, you would understand that when taking in a merge, their will be fat that needs to be cut, and when I talked to the LEADER of Atlantis, I told him this. Suck on that loser.

DeletedUser

And if YOU had any idea about this game which you clearly don't, you would understand that when taking in a merge, their will be fat that needs to be cut, and when I talked to the LEADER of Atlantis, I told him this. Suck on that loser.

yes.. my alliance also merged into the squad.. and it was a fair merger and i liked the way things that went on.

i despise this accusation.

DeletedUser

I think that this thread is really funny seeing how worked up people are getting over this.

DeletedUser18366

I don't know what DoW is planning trying to take on the whole ocean by them selfs.If I was closer and didn't already have a hell of a war then I would join in with everyone else. DoW can't win this now.