D.O.W. Has no honor!

DeletedUser13729

Honestly

You could copy paste our entire forums.....and you would change nothing.

And what is that ,that you are so massivly superior to everyone else that you are undefeatable or whatever ? I concede that you have been doing abit better than us ranking and bp wise,but thats about it.:pro::pro:(SW)

DeletedUser

It's far from over, whatever you believe. Think yourself superior to every single alliance in the world, it doesn't matter. What matters in the end is results. Can you get it done?

DeletedUser

do you know anything you didnt after searching through all that useless crap? nope, will it change anything? nope

DeletedUser

I can't really comment on the honor of any of the parties involved, but it certainly sounds like 45 is about to get very lively. Now that the proverbial cat has been liberated from his bag perhaps a good PnP is in order :D

DeletedUser

i still cant get my head around why he would come on here and post all that ,what is he trying to prove, and the funny part is he stayed in the ally until he was kicked.

must be young and silly and might as well reset now.

DeletedUser

playing after today wont do much for him unfortunitly. atleast we know support will be where we are attacking, thanks for the abp it will be appreciated.

DeletedUser

How? there are 2 dow on that island , I said either one of them is the spy. I found the spy and no one has rep+ me up :(

DeletedUser3393

Because the message u quoted was so annoying and u decided to quote it.

DeletedUser

I disagree with a lot of comments in this thread. Personally this shows me that Dogs of War are a weak alliance of strong players. They have 'great organisation' which was torn apart by one person who has access to those forums.

Yes they are breaking their pacts... but why did they have them in the first place? Because they are short sighted. I think it was gerrard who pointed out earlier in this thread that oceans will be owned by one alliance in the future, if you have no pacts there is no need to break them and no need to damage your integrity. The fact that they made friends and in the end hindered themselves shows a general lack or organisation and planning despite what they say in that thread.

The spy has done well. He has shown the overconfidence and base incompetence of this alliance. Why post details of what you're going to do next on a public forum? That fact that Germany is used as an example is also rather amusing as despite the effectiveness of early tactics we all know who lost in the end...

For me this thread has shown DoWs flaws. every alliance has them, it's just theirs are now public. That aside I see no need to give this person a hard time. They have evidently put a lot of time and effort into creating this thread and it has given a lot of people a lot to talk about and for that the spy should be congratulated :)

DeletedUser

They were making the same plans we were, just because ours are public does not mean we are the "bad guys". What organization was torn apart? this has damaged or disrupted nothing. We didnt make "friends" we just agreed to not fight for the first month or so, times up. Congratulate him all you want, he might as well reset his account and save us from having to take his useless little city.

DeletedUser

They were making the same plans we were, just because ours are public does not mean we are the "bad guys". What organization was torn apart? this has damaged or disrupted nothing. We didnt make "friends" we just agreed to not fight for the first month or so, times up. Congratulate him all you want, he might as well reset his account and save us from having to take his useless little city.

By such a comment you just prove me correct.

By organisation I mean anyone that accesses the externals can see the claims and spy reports which may have been on their cities. If they see this I think they're going to be a bit more difficult to take, don't you? so I apologise for the fact that you didn't understand my meaning, I thought it was quite clear.

Why did you all agree not to fight for the first month? Seems counter-productive. So yes I shall continue to congratulate him as one player with such a useless city has done what I said above, brought a bit of life to the forums and most amusingly got on your nerves :p

DeletedUser

we weren't making any " plans " we got caught off guard. The most respectable thing you could have done was called off the agreement before attacking, but alas that isn't something you guys do.

DeletedUser

we weren't making any " plans " we got caught off guard. The most respectable thing you could have done was called off the agreement before attacking, but alas that isn't something you guys do.

*Cry

Welcome to a war game where "Because we can" is the best reason.

DeletedUser

but you can't

for all this planing you've barely put a dent in our sheild. Surely with plans this complex and with how amazing you all are at this, THE Squad should be destoryed by now. We aren't however, mabye you need reality check?

oh nice PnP by the way, you are a master with words