D3th is soft

DeletedUser

I have been getting a lot of info from my old friends. Some of them that have joined d3th tell me that d3th is not nearly as stong and well lead as Lynx thought.

D3th member:
They didn't defeat Lynx. Lynx defeated itself. But I have yet to see any kind of thinking from them (d3th) that would indicate they can manage a tough war.

So does anyone think they have what it takes to stay #1? Or will they fail as Lynx did?

DeletedUser

cbnumbers, all alliances fail. Right now, they have earned the number 1 spot. Whether they can keep it will be determined in the next couple days/weeks. Right now, I think they can keep it. There is no other alliance that rivals them in their area. The Unit probably can, but D3TH and TU are quite far apart so it doesn't matter.

DeletedUser

lol, good ol slander campaign. I like it ;)

I guess time will tell. Every alliance lacks something, so far I have yet to see anything hard about Black Sea ;)

Your friend is right, Lynx did defeat itself. I'm not going to take credit for defeating Lynx. But they did fight back, they were slaughtering Black Sea when we started fighting them. And it wasn't until D3TH and it's ally started taking them out that BS was able to get some breathing room. And at that point, Lynx started falling apart, it's members (like yourself cb627cb627) started switching sides that BS started to do any real damage to them.

Anyways, I like the slander campaign, just like a RL diplomat ;)

Anyways, lame thread, i'll let the children play in here, see ya.

DeletedUser

I forget who it was that said, you can please some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time. However it is a very true statement, I've had many people leave TU due to the fact they didn't like my style of leadership and I honestly don't think there is a single one of them left in the world. They all joined other alliances who had "better leaders" but those alliances have all fallen.

The fact of the matter is lynx are dead while D3TH are number 1, so to say they have weaker leadership is just plain silly. D3TH obviously picked their diplomacy better and more importantly pick their battles better. I was always a fan of lynx but their biggest weakness was their over confidence which I think was a major part of the fall from power.

DeletedUser15240

I forget who it was that said, you can please some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time. However it is a very true statement, I've had many people leave TU due to the fact they didn't like my style of leadership and I honestly don't think there is a single one of them left in the world. They all joined other alliances who had "better leaders" but those alliances have all fallen.

The fact of the matter is lynx are dead while D3TH are number 1, so to say they have weaker leadership is just plain silly. D3TH obviously picked their diplomacy better and more importantly pick their battles better. I was always a fan of lynx but their biggest weakness was their over confidence which I think was a major part of the fall from power.

Ok, I am going to just silence everyone saying, oh lynmx were too overconfident, and BS and D3th were beating them easily, thats why they collapsed. Both of these are untrue, as are all other allegations, as one of the 10 or so players who joined the premade, none are left I believe however, I will tell you what actually happened. The alliance was amazing at the start, we were beating everyone pretty much, and nailing the rankings. However, merges had left us with some useless players and things began to decline. Several large players left, and MG suddenly hit VM. Ford Prefect was also leaving, and the new 3 leaders sadly were unable to fix the mess. Players began to leave and the alliance died. I left around the time of MG hitting VM, but have kept up on the rest.

All I can say is R.I.P what undeniably was by far the best alliance on this server

DeletedUser

When this world started I talked to lynx about diplomacy to which I was given the answer "In short we'll see, we have many good members so we may not need any allies but if we deicide we do, we will consider your alliance". Now that to me is been a little overconfident as it was very early in the server and you guys had know idea who would pop up around you.

As for your claim lynx were "undeniably by far the best alliance on this server" I highly doubt anybody would agree that an alliance which didn't make it past 4 months would or could be considered the best alliance of that server. Regardless of points, stats or anything else. I'm not saying they weren't a good alliance but the best alliance in this server has yet to shine. The best alliance is the alliance who wins the server.

DeletedUser

It all comes down to what you call the best ;)
There is an important thing about this game: those who play really extremly well, usually can't keep it up for long (usually, I don't say always). And it applies to individual players as well as to alliances.

DeletedUser

With all due respect Ford nobody can take it away from you, you are a great player and lynx were the most powerful in this world for a long time (even before they were number 1) but you can't really argue that the best alliance in this world was an alliance that fell in less than 4 months.

DeletedUser

And at that point, Lynx started falling apart, it's members (like yourself cb627cb627) started switching sides that BS started to do any real damage to them.

I didn't leave lynx they left me. Lynx had been falling apart for 30 days before I joined BS.
D3th had nothing to do with Lynx's downfall. It was poor diplomicy and all the leaders quiting.

DeletedUser

They left you? Funny.

Lynx was still number 1 when you left.
Even if you kicked out all the VM guys, they still would have been number 1.
YOU never even took part in the battle, you sat back and watched your mates die.

Good Job.

DeletedUser

I lost thousands of birs and thousands of troops defending some of the very people who joined d3th and are now attacking me. I was an ocean away from the action. I still sent many supporting attacks on d3th members.

When I left Lynx there was no active leader. Lynx had not grown for 30 days before I left, it was just eating it's own cities.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A whole ocean away... wow. When the war started with Lynx, I was in O35, while they were the Eastern part of 45. Yet here I am on the boarder of O45/55 now. See, when your at war, you take enemy cities. Then, use those cities that are now closer, to kill faster. That's how it's done.

OR you can be a turtle, and do nothing but defend and take easy targets, that's how it's done in your world I guess.

:pro:

DeletedUser

cb627cb627 Attack BP 96,017
r3dfox82 Attack BP 53,067

If I'm such a loser and you are such a great warrior why do you have half my attack BP?

10 of the 13 cities you "conquered" are from your own alliance or players with no alliance.

The one Lynx city you took was from an inactive player.

LOL, have you ever conquered a city from an active player?

When all 3 of your alliances hit me with 95 attacks and 8 CS, all you sent was an earthquake 2 hours late.

Your arrogance will be your downfall.

DeletedUser

lol, actually he was active. We were talking to each other the whole time I conquered the city. What else you got?

DeletedUser

To be honest he kind has you with the ABP, stats don't lie and it is really doesn't matter if one of the 3 cities you took from outside your own alliance was active at the time or not. If he has almost twice you ABP points then he would be ranked as a better warrior than you.

Now before you point out my embarrassingly low ABP I would just let you know I was on VM for a whole month due to RL issues. Though this is not about me, its about you implying that cb is a coward and him showing you up in front of the whole world :D

DeletedUser

True, cb does have more ABP than me. And also currently has 6 more cities in which to gain it from. Also, has been in the core of the world and close to big battles his whole time here in Omicron. While myself started over in O35, have worked my way to the Far East of O45, traveling sometimes 25 Hrs just to get some BP, so I personally am at a bit of a disadvantage as far as the gaining of BP is concerned. ;)

But hey, purely based on stats, yup, he's got me there. So I will bow down to the almighty power that is cb.

edit: man the stuff I write out and have to delete because it's too 'risky' scares even myself. I am a sick puppy sometimes ;)

DeletedUser

Wow you should so pm me that stuff, if you ever have anything to say about me. There is nothing I like more than a no strings, no risk of been reported argument.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately Murty, i have nothing but good things to say about you. Your a straight forward guy, and you don't say stuff without having the facts.

And I wouldn't say I dislike cb. Like I said, bring on the slander campaign lol. It doesn't bother me. Not my style, I'm not going to go around saying sh!t about BS. I respect all the top alliances. And as a player, I respect cb. He's just trying to get under my skin, but i'm afraid it's pretty thick.

But as I said, he's comparing ABP, which sure, he's got more. But again, look at ALL the facts. He started in the core, he's had a lot more targets to choose from, and much closer to him. But not to take away from what he has accomplished, he's obviously proved himself a fighter. Congrats to him for that.

DeletedUser

BLACK SEA has taken 11 cities from d3th and it's allies since the last one d3th took from BLACK SEA.

D3th should be careful with it's house of cards, the wind has began to blow.