Confirmed Daily Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22431

Similar problem here; I was offered 50 gold, but when I clicked I got the favour. I wouldn't have minded so much if I was expecting to get the favour as I would have selected a different god, not one with 200+ favour already. Hopefully the bug will be fixed in another 30 days

DeletedUser

I fell victim to this bug as well. I can certainly verify that it is a bug. I knew it was time for the bonus to show up so I prepared for it as I always do. I usually take the favor so I selected a polis with the god I wanted to use the bonus on. My favor for this god was at 88.

I did not realize that I was on the 30 day bonus until I refreshed my browser and got the daily bonus window. When It popped up I saw that I was to get 50 gold. Being the untrusting soul that I am I next checked to see how much gold I had. Then after doing that I clicked the button. To my surprise I had full favor but no more gold. :(

I would have been happy with full favor but it would have been nice to know that was my reward. If I had known I would have used the 88 favor up before clicking the button.

DeletedUser

If you want proof take a look at these screenshots. As you can clearly see I was offered favor but got 20k resources.

Though it worked for 50 gold on another world.

SigmaBefore.jpg
SigmaAfter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Same problem, I was offered 500 favor, which I wanted. I then proceeded to select the city I wanted, and was given 20 000 resources. The city I chose had a 8500 resource limit.

DeletedUser

It strikes me that this really is a Random offering :)

From reading this thread it seems to randomly select one of three 30th day lucky pictures, and then when you click on it, it randomly selects which one of the prizes to actually give you LOL. As it happens I was offered 50 gold, and got 50 gold. Seeing as I needed resources, I guess I was unluckily lucky :-(

SV.

DeletedUser25133

sorry im still awaiting the 20k resources and havent been credited anything else

DeletedUser

This bug has now been officially confirmed. Sorry it took so long to get to this point but I still don't have a computer to communicate with others outside of the forum.

DeletedUser

An observation, but it seems that choosing Favour gives Resources, choosing Resources gives Gold and (by process of elimination) choosing Gold gives Favour.

That may be wrong, though.

DeletedUser

I hope this gets fixed before i hit the 30 day mark again.Selected 50 gold today but got favors instead.A complete waste considering my favors were almost full before receiving it.

DeletedUser

When I got to Day 30, I only had the option of taking 50 gold. No resources, or favor.

DeletedUser

Last evening I was pleasantly surprised to earn 50 gold coins when I logged in for the day, I was on the ? portion of the series. Today, I found no gold coins in my account and my most recent login today reflected my first login of a series. Do login counts reset every 31 days or is this a bug? Is there a chance I'll see those 50 gold coins or is that a pipedream? Cheers.

-SM

DeletedUser

It is a known bug that it gives out the wrong gift to what it informs you that you get.

It has been reported and is being worked upon, as it stands we are unable to give out the gift that you were expecting, you did get a gift just not normally the one that it reported you would get.

DeletedUser

I had yesterday day 31 with 50 gold bonus and it got to day 1 today...!

3132cz9.jpg

DeletedUser25133

It is a known bug that it gives out the wrong gift to what it informs you that you get.

It has been reported and is being worked upon, as it stands we are unable to give out the gift that you were expecting, you did get a gift just not normally the one that it reported you would get.

sorry but this is incorrect as i received nothing , i selected 20k resources but didnt receive them , didnt receive any gold as only had 48 gold in my account for which i had before and all my favors was already full to the brim at 500 before it came up.

DeletedUser

@Kayco: it resets to Day 1 after the 30 day award.

@scavenger2020: The system shows that you were awarded the 500 favour.

DeletedUser

sorry but this is incorrect as i received nothing , i selected 20k resources but didnt receive them , didnt receive any gold as only had 48 gold in my account for which i had before and all my favors was already full to the brim at 500 before it came up.

From this, I would have thought (and Asth confirmed) that you received favour. Unfortunately, if your favour was already at 500 when you selected the reward, it would not have gone over that limit and the reward would have been wasted. This is the problem with this; that people are being mislead so, in your case, if you had known the actual reward was 500 favour you could have used your favour up to allow for the reward to be accepted.

DeletedUser

Today I logged in as usual. Initially the reward screen came up with my daily reward for day 25+. Almost at once another screen appeared telling me about the fact that Phi has entered the World Wonder stage with a button "Let's go". I clicked on the button to go to page 2 and suddenly my reward screen reset to day 1 and 200 resources each as reward. Anyone care to explain what is going on?

DeletedUser

Hi, I have posted a complaint to contact, I reached 31 took over a city and the next time it offered me 200 res, i have been in my alliance for the last 4 days, and in my alliance forum for those 4 days, so i have proof that there must be some sort of issue

DeletedUser

Hi, I have posted a complaint to contact, I reached 31 took over a city and the next time it offered me 200 res, i have been in my alliance for the last 4 days, and in my alliance forum for those 4 days, so i have proof that there must be some sort of issue

On day 31, you will be reset back to the 200 resource option. That's how it works - you claim your day 30 free gift, and are then reset back to the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.