Danish division

DeletedUser

Anyway lets stop spamming this thread, its meant for the alliance DANISH DIVISION, not my Grepo experience :)

If you really want to interview :cool: me, I'll take your PM's.

well 5 years?
same as me, well 5 years and a bit more i believe don't really keep count.
My oldest achievement is the ocean ruler one and that's from 2010

DeletedUser27128

ohh i see so you must be the best ever and you account must have reached over 1800000 mil and never lost a city if thats tru you must be the pro :)

I am quite sure no one has ever reached 1800000 million points, its ridiculous. And I never said I'm a pro, I consider myself a pretty average player. My point was that reaching the top 5 in an ocean doesn't make anyone a pro, loads of people do it on every server. Doesn't mean all of them are pro's...

DeletedUser

because you play on noob server you have never seen play so great;) have a nice day greeting west

DeletedUser

I am quite sure no one has ever reached 1800000 million points, its ridiculous. And I never said I'm a pro, I consider myself a pretty average player. My point was that reaching the top 5 in an ocean doesn't make anyone a pro, loads of people do it on every server. Doesn't mean all of them are pro's...

Think again.
gg1.PNG

DeletedUser27128

Wow. All I can say is that Danish servers are REALLY incompetent then.

On any .EN server, I don't think anyone has ever crossed 3.5 million.

DeletedUser48096

but the Danish Vikings conquered the whole of England

At their best they got most of England and the throne, But they didnt get all of it.

To be honest they didnt get much past Birmingham and London actually. They were unable to take the Kingdom of Wessex and kick the Saxons out and by 1066 the Saxons had regained their territory and all but kicked the Vikings out. So in conclusion, The Vikings never took land in southern England, so therefore they were unable to conquer the whole of England.

At its peak the Viking/Saxon boundary of England ran from the Thames Estuary along to the Midlands and what is now Birmingham before turning upwards towards what is today Liverpool, While they did get the crown their kingdom never covered the whole of England and by 1066 the Saxons had all but routed them from England after losing the battle of Stamford Bridge to King Harold, Who then a few days later would go onto lose the Battle of Hastings, and inturn England to the Normans.

They only got the throne when in 1003 Sweyn Forkbeard declared himself king, But that was purely due to their conquests and owning the majority of the land. Problem was that after Sweyn's death the Crown passed back to the Saxons in 1014.

DeletedUser

At their best they got most of England and the throne, But they didnt get all of it.

To be honest they didnt get much past Birmingham and London actually. They were unable to take the Kingdom of Wessex and kick the Saxons out and by 1066 the Saxons had regained their territory and all but kicked the Vikings out. So in conclusion, The Vikings never took land in southern England, so therefore they were unable to conquer the whole of England.

At its peak the Viking/Saxon boundary of England ran from the Thames Estuary along to the Midlands and what is now Birmingham before turning upwards towards what is today Liverpool, While they did get the crown their kingdom never covered the whole of England and by 1066 the Saxons had all but routed them from England after losing the battle of Stamford Bridge to King Harold, Who then a few days later would go onto lose the Battle of Hastings, and inturn England to the Normans.

They only got the throne when in 1003 Sweyn Forkbeard declared himself king, But that was purely due to their conquests and owning the majority of the land. Problem was that after Sweyn's death the Crown passed back to the Saxons in 1014.

Look up the saxons pretty sure they were a danish tribe on the border to germany.