Top 12 Dark Followers

• Thread starter DeletedUser29803
  • Start date

DeletedUser29803

Hi iv recently joined the world and im very exsperianced in the game i can make the alliance become one of the strongest in the world i just need good members. Can you be that member?

We will be controlliong the North East terriotory if anyone wants a invite send a message to my gamer profile SirShane.

Currently having problems with the new world always do when they start tomorrow i should be fine and start taking places back. :pro:

Founder of Dark Followers, SirShane

DeletedUser

Total wrong prefix for an alliance recruitment page, maybe i will do a top 12 on your players later ;)

DeletedUser29803

It wont be wrong when were classed in the top 12.

And i know i can make it.

DeletedUser

Hmm
im thinking to start a war with you looooooooooooool :p

DeletedUser29803

Haha i wont conquer your city to be friendly :Angry:

DeletedUser29803

I wonder how people are going to find this new world all i know is build cities close by on other islands or just do it on the same as yours and have a disavantage of same farming villages.

DeletedUser

After we will not have anymore islands where to build new citys

we will start to force players to go ghost and take theyr city's

hehehe :D

DeletedUser29803

lols doubt thats going to work. :)

But this is aspost to be a more peaceful world. Everyone is still goign to attack each other for resources.

Most new people will probley build on small islands close to them.

DeletedUser

Hmmm did u saw that n00b alliance is at the 12 position now :p :p

DeletedUser29803

I cant my screen is fully black on it the only box i can see is my building view.

:pro:THIS MEANS WAR NOOBS:pro:

DeletedUser

That is why in this world the key strategy is to take as much colony spaces as possible in a short space of time. if only there was no culture points... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser29803

A world without CP would be very nice but it would be to easy for the pros

DeletedUser7176

lols doubt thats going to work. :)

But this is aspost to be a more peaceful world. Everyone is still goign to attack each other for resources.

Most new people will probley build on small islands close to them.

LOL i do not believe it will be more peaceful. I have the utmost faith in my fellow man/woman's ability to be violent..
NO CONQUER!
That just means no quick merciful kills, doesn't it? Instead we will have to torture someone daily. Kill off all their troops, farm them mercilessly and hope they quit. They will be screaming and calling us improbable things and telling us to do impossible things. They will most likely throw lightning bolts and earthquakes at us for ever, if they are stubborn and won't quit. :eek: Then we can take their city, if they ghost, after fighting all the other upstart conquerors for it. Hmmm. This server doesn't sound as bad i first thought. :) (except for the lightning bolts and earthquakes) There should be a reward for the person that gets the most bolts or quakes in 24hr period. :D