Darkness

DeletedUser

I presume it will happen eventually, but is now really the right time? I mean the world has barely been open a few hours. If anyone even has slingers by now I will be impressed.

DeletedUser2663

its not a war if they dont fight back. by my definition war is a two way thing, what nemesis will do to any members on our islands to start with, well thats just erradication.

DeletedUser

Hmm darkness I bet they'll fall apart in one month max if they get in our ways I'll glady make them restart either by force or by words

DeletedUser

Just wondering...but what do you care what Darkness does or doesn't and if it is an MRA better for you, an alliance less to think about

Is like every time once a new world opens there will be one alliance that is being targeted for over recruiting, but what do you care, this is a game let them play as they want to play

DeletedUser

Apparently everyone gets founder rights, someone just needs to join and dissolve the alliance. :p

DeletedUser11539

I got into their alliance

some information:

Welcome every one!
please introduce yourself in the forum
Founder
albano90
Co-Founder
sir-noli
---------------------------
War Cooridator
Ceaser 50 AD
Leader
Marius1610
miroslav III
Forum Moderator
Isabella94
Head recruiter
SJDobster

DeletedUser11539

they have also started a thread called: Important:Competition: be 1st to build a 2nd city

And this is what they wrote:
We need to show the rest of the world that we're the biggest and the best, and the way to do this is to start building cities. In many ways, the second city can be the toughest, so the competition is on - who will be the first to get their second city?

We will be inaugurating a Second City Club - a thread where we pay tribute to the first members to take their second city. Other members should feel free to shower the winner with gifts of resources.

But we're also an all-for-one, one-for-all alliance. The aim is for everyone to build a second city as soon as possible. If you are struggling to grow, let us know. There are lots of experienced players in this alliance who can give you guidance.

Chances are your second city will be a colonisation, as you can colonise before you can conquer. But once you have a second city, you can then start to Conquer!

DeletedUser

showered with resources?!?! where do i sign?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Darkness is no longer an MRA because it is now under the control of the almighty Aicy.

DeletedUser

I find it ironic that the maker of this thread's alliance is allies with Darkness.

DeletedUser

Thats because they USED to be an MRA but now with a awesome leader they are ready to go and kick some butt.

DeletedUser

Hmm darkness I bet they'll fall apart in one month max if they get in our ways I'll glady make them restart either by force or by words
*Just like you made PV suffer by uniting all the alliances in O54..? ;)