Day 2 and allready a academy

• Thread starter Admir the Hoplite
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Nice going Archangel..day two and u have an academy..

1 The Archangels 46695 126 371

6 Triad of Archangles 21055 61 345

Can we get a nobel prize here plz..And a new milestone for the en. server
Fastet alliance to set up their academy in a sim-city world.

DeletedUser22940

What is the point of alliances when there is no attacking? I do not understand

DeletedUser

I do not get the point of this thread, every decent player should have an academy in 2 days. If you don't you should have it in the early morning of the third day so I dont know what you are trying to say here but it makes no sense ;)

DeletedUser

I do not get the point of this thread, every decent player should have an academy in 2 days. If you don't you should have it in the early morning of the third day so I dont know what you are trying to say here but it makes no sense

You are reading this wrong, its not an Academy in game, it an alliance Academy lol.

DeletedUser

I do not get the point of this thread, every decent player should have an academy in 2 days. If you don't you should have it in the early morning of the third day so I dont know what you are trying to say here but it makes no sense ;)

well of course xD..but you have mistaken it lol..

DeletedUser

well, to be honest, the world is one where simming is key to victory. Academies are probably the best way to take over an ocean in this world! Just have 3-400 players in one ocean and sim your way to victory :)

Besides, not all academies are a bad idea, sometimes they are very handy to have around if they are built well and used to actually train up new players properly

DeletedUser

I think there is a point on academy ... Us, veteran players on wonder worlds, need to learn how to sim and academies can really teach how to sim and then how to cry when you are under attack and losing resources and troops.

Academy is never the answer. building solid and compact alliance with good honest pacts is the best way to play even in a sim world.

Regardless of playing in sim or war world, sim players will leave alliance or maybe even quit when under attack.

in time, mra alliances will get big hit and fall