Dazlerr

DeletedUser3613

I wasnt gona make one of these but as the only world i play has moved to the bottem of the forum :( and i hate scrolling so here i go .............

I am daz i play gamma i love it :)

I also like beer and walks in the rain (if it rained beer), I can often be found on the gamma forum expressing my views, i also get bored easily ............

DeletedUser3613

A,. I like all beer and do not descriminate owen :)

Gamma is the third from the bottem now :( this makes me sad

DeletedUser17045

What made you choose the name Dazlerr? And why with two "r's"?

DeletedUser3613

In RL my name is Daz then one day that name progressed to dazle on return to castle wolfernstien :) then when i tried to join tribal wars the names dazzler, dazzle and daz where taken so i went with dazlerr.... i kinda like it now :)

DeletedUser

I just don't understand.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Daz,

what are you doing here. Trying to pick a girl. :p
Who let you out of gamma forum …

Or you are trying to make this forum as gamma forum. If yes, I am game. This thread is on top, lets discuss gamma stuff here.

Yogesh

DeletedUser

hey this is off topic :p
is there any mod here who can give him a warning?

DeletedUser

Hi Princess Lozza,

Were we in the same alliance called Nemesis. Although, I was playing using different user name.

Yogesh

DeletedUser3613

Yay Spam :) You know me loz if there is a section that allows me to post init............. im gona post init :)

LoL Yogi lets do this, I will have to get klev to post here throw in a bit of Mr Black pegasus and we already have owen chucking his spam about :p

And Nick i only tell fusions plans on spype and only when im realy realy drunk :p

DeletedUser16429

Added you on skype and i will bring beer over and i will join with the spam this place with gamma stuff

DeletedUser

He forgot to mention that its only in the Fusion Council section he spills the plans and even then the best of the best the cream of the crop is saved for private chat with Fusions founders and a select few others such as myself.

DeletedUser3613

I didnt want this to die and make me seem all nooby so

......bump