Dead Out

DeletedUser5061

So this is what a world without hyped premades is like (boring). Anyways I am in ocean 44 in a team of 5, just chillin', raising my eyebrow at noobish leaders that want us to merge into them "for protection and support". Holla at your boi if ya near by and need an invite.

PS. if you are member of F.E.A.R. go paste (finger) in your skype see what message it puts out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Someone has already asked for a merger with your alliance, as well? We have had offers, too.. It is pretty sad this soon into the world. Then again, it lets us know who will be easier to farm later on. :)

DeletedUser6029

So this is what world without hyped premades is like (boring). Anyways ocean 44 in a team of 5, just chillin', raising my eyebrow at noobish leaders that want us to merge into them "for protection and support". Holla at your boi if ya near by and need an invite.

PS. if you are member of F.E.A.R. go paste (finger) in your skype see what message it puts out.

Its a bird, its a plane....wait....it is a flock of birds (MISSING MY WINK)

DeletedUser22940

The problem here is that F.E.A.R is run by Cyrus Yavari. Dude is just plain horrible @ diplomacy.

I will pay for the CS for anyone who takes him out. Would to it myself, but he is a little far for me.

DeletedUser

So you want a bounty hunter? Im up for the job, if its good pay

DeletedUser20921

Cyrus Yavari is such a terrible player. He always starts alliances and uses this Collation of Alliances thing like the UN. It's stupid, there's like 10 alliances they have to haul together to attack, how pathetic!!

DeletedUser

lol, so much hate for Cyrus :p

meh, I have no issues with him, but I did find it a bit ridiculous he had 4 branches of an Alliance in Delphi.

Silence I
Silence II
Silence III
Silence in 76

DeletedUser

I've joined FEAR for giggles :D
Has anyone else noticed a player called FireWolf001? Quite similar to our banned friend Firelord001 :p

DeletedUser

EDIT: I've joined for serious :D

He doesn't seem spammy at all. Seems rather intelligent for a newbie. Might not be him ahahahah

DeletedUser

I've joined FEAR for giggles :D
Has anyone else noticed a player called FireWolf001? Quite similar to our banned friend Firelord001 :p

I've seen firewolf all over the place. Pretty much in every new world, lol. I remember he was in PB with me in Corinth. The guy quit because someone apparently reported him for multiaccounting. The other accounts name was FireWolf010 (or something similar)
...lol. He claims he wasn't multiaccounting. My question is why he left in such a hurry if he wasn't. :D