DeathLingers

DeletedUser5554

Think if I joined this world i'd try my hand at getting into DW, Samurai, or -ach-'s alliances sorry no real selling point over here. :(

DeletedUser

Think if I joined this world i'd try my hand at getting into DW, Samurai, or -ach-'s alliances sorry no real selling point over here. :(

Aww ;)
Nod you will be welcome here as long as you can pull your abp faster than you can pull your +reps ;)
just send me a pm although... I don't think you are planning on joining a new world yet are you? :D

DeletedUser

You guys should hook up with new world order. Make a pre world pact. It is what all the cool alliances are doing nowadays. Get on the bandwagon!

DeletedUser41523

If you're going to recycle names might I suggest one of the following?

The Liquidators
Carpe Jugulum
Band of Misfits
The Unit
The Huns
War Path
Nightmares of Elysium
Mad Melons

Honestly just about ANYTHING is better than Deathlingers.

DeletedUser

what are all these names? deathlinger? WHAT IS DEATHLINGER? deathlinger doesnt even make any sense, The Dead Linger, that sounds better and its grammatically correct. The Smilodon Fatalis, all those names are terrible, no offence.

DeletedUser41523

what are all these names? deathlinger? WHAT IS DEATHLINGER? deathlinger doesnt even make any sense, The Dead Linger, that sounds better and its grammatically correct. The Smilodon Fatalis, all those names are terrible, no offence.

None taken it was an example honestly I simply pointed it out because he appeared to make bad an unoriginal names anyways. So I just gave him a few I saw in my early days that got a decent set of members. I noticed if you pretend to be that alliance the people join it for some reason. *shrug*

As for DL I have no clue what it is. All I know is that ima kill it.

DeletedUser

You might as well call this alliance garrisons farm. That would at least be a little more original.

DeletedUser

If you're going to recycle names might I suggest one of the following?

The Liquidators
Carpe Jugulum - These guys were EPIC on Gamma :p
Band of Misfits
The Unit
The Huns
War Path - I ran a War Path on Gamma :D
Nightmares of Elysium
Mad Melons

Honestly just about ANYTHING is better than Deathlingers.

War Path was an awesome alliance on gamma, until Smackity Smack went inactive :|