Deathrow

DeletedUser

Deathrow alliance will start with world Xi.It will be formed of professional players looking to have a great game in any circumstances as a team.

DeletedUser

maybe some additional info like a current member list, member cap, entry requirements, your credentials as leader, etc. ???

DeletedUser6810

maybe some additional info like a current member list, member cap, entry requirements, your credentials as leader, etc. ???

Pythagorus is right mate, you have some stiff competition in the pre made sector for Xi as allot of ppl are looking to it as a new beginning of grepolis. Dont get me wrong, nice post but if you want to be competitive, you should take a look at some of the other premades and see what they are offering players.

Good luck with recruitment mate, look forward to seeing more players hitting Xi hard :)

DeletedUser

:) It won't be a mass recruit alliance,all i have to say is that i know what i am doing.

DeletedUser

I like the way you spelled "Roumania". Can you please add me to your fan club ?

DeletedUser

I am fully convinced xpertul is capable of reaching the top of Xi.

*Rofl*

DeletedUser5061

I am fully convinced xpertul is capable of reaching the top of Xi.

*Rofl*

Wow dude no offence but I am sure xpertul will do better than your own leaders ddodd01 and moldy bread. I like Deathrow as a alliance name or maybe it's the way you wrote it with bold black and red. I think it would sound more like alliance if you added another word in there say like Project Deathrow or Deathrow Asylum.

Anyways good luck see you in there and what middy and Pyth were saying is edit the first post format it like:

Leader: xpertul
Directions: North-East (ocean 54)
Member Cap: 60

Deathrow alliance will start with world Xi.It will be formed of professional players looking to have a great game in any circumstances as a team.

so it looks more professional?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6156

everything with you is project this or asylum that
leave the alliance name alone dai :p

DeletedUser

Less words and more action,shall we?
I have just announced the start of the alliance,see you guys there.

DeletedUser

no offence but have you actually grepolis before? (you have no grepostats)

DeletedUser

Well i am Romanian,i have played there since Grepolis started.

DeletedUser

In RO. i have used different names.
VisuVeri-Theta.NET..I had no time for it.I was ON 1 day per week.