Deathwish's Death-pool

• Thread starter DeletedUser34939
  • Start date

DeletedUser34939

I don't think gambling is against forum rules though I won't be surprised if they amend them for the sole purpose of deleting this thread which you've probably already realized is going to be awesome.

I'm sure you all noticed that DW came back to play this server. I'm also sure you all realize he'll bail on it long before it ends.

That said here's the deal. Everyone who wants to wager: pick a day (month/day/year) that you think DW will bail from the server and post it here. I'll edit the top post every few days to keep a running list of who has what day. You may pick multiple days but realize that if you lose you must pay the winner for each day you picked.

The wager will be 300 BP. All of the losers must suicide 300BP worth of troops on the winner's cities per day they have claimed. If you choose 1 day you are betting 300 BP, if you claim 10 days you are betting 3000 BP - simple right?

Of course there's a very good chance that when DW quits he will purposely do it on a day that one of his buddies has chosen. If this appears to be the case we can hold a vote calling for an official ruling if "shenanigans" in which case we will revert to the day that his alliance fell out of first place (the day he decided to quit but waited to do so until his buddy was poised to get the BP from the death-pool).

DeletedUser

i also wager infectious and project misery business are pretty much pacted already. possibly a merge down the line if he leaves or not

even though deathwish claims his alliance will have no pacts.

DeletedUser

Pfft, gamble away! I do draw the line at selling family members, though. ;)

DeletedUser25446

Got to give DW credit,, he showed up for world opening... Better than some. ;)

DeletedUser

i also wager infectious and project misery business are pretty much pacted already. possibly a merge down the line if he leaves or not

even though deathwish claims his alliance will have no pacts.
if you could see past your own vitriol you might make sense.

DeletedUser

hmmm the settings are pretty nice i may have to make my come back for this world now where to start maybe a good old fashion random is in order here lol

DeletedUser

odd that Death Wish and Death Squad were a few of the names of my alliances in Achilles / Sigma

DeletedUser

i have access to your internals, dont you have anything else to talk about.

no, you are the source of such hilarity that we can think of nothing else, not to mention the dazzling brilliance of your intellect which has stunned us into simply gaping as you take our cities.