=deca=

DeletedUser

Dear members of Iota,

Due to the massive influx of revolt, regime change, and annexation requests from the people of Iota to the Auravian Empire's Department of Defense, our glorious leader Aurave has decided to expand and re-organize the bureaucracy to better fit the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.

As such, the Department of Defense will concern itself solely to the matters of war operations and will no longer be accessible to the public.

However a new Department of Expansion and Colonial Affairs has been created to deal with such requests. Any rebels and city leaders wishing to join the Auravian Empire, or any requests from the common people for financial or military aid to revolt and overthrow any of their oppressive leaders, may now send these requests straight to DECA.

Any messages sent to the DoD concerning these matters will be ignored and receive no response.

I hope that this mix up will cause no long term slow down in the annexation and liberation of cities. If you are waiting to join the empire please be patient as it will take time to process all your requests.

Sincerely,
Magister Ludi

DeletedUser

Do you mean, we can't send you resouces and you will send them back?

DeletedUser

lol is it just me or is this Aurave's way of saying he is on a tear and you will be conquered?

DeletedUser

Its a handed out asking for volunteers to be conquered

DeletedUser

Dear members of Iota,

Due to the massive influx of revolt, regime change, and annexation requests from the people of Iota to the Auravian Empire's Department of Defense, our glorious leader Aurave has decided to expand and re-organize the bureaucracy to better fit the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.

As such, the Department of Defense will concern itself solely to the matters of war operations and will no longer be accessible to the public.

However a new Department of Expansion and Colonial Affairs has been created to deal with such requests. Any rebels and city leaders wishing to join the Auravian Empire, or any requests from the common people for financial or military aid to revolt and overthrow any of their oppressive leaders, may now send these requests straight to DECA.

Any messages sent to the DoD concerning these matters will be ignored and receive no response.

I hope that this mix up will cause no long term slow down in the annexation and liberation of cities. If you are waiting to join the empire please be patient as it will take time to process all your requests.

Sincerely,
Magister Ludi

LOL well I see someone is a civ fan........

DeletedUser

Great post Aurave - and of course 'deca' in greek means Ten ;)

DeletedUser

or Dept. of Expansion and Colonial Affairs...though it is nice it means ten as well I suppose.