December wars

DeletedUser

What's up for december? Will you all be playing or prefer turkey above timing some 200 attacks.

- Will DD be finished with Phalanx elite, of will the latter manage to conquer another DD city?

- Will UNT quit or do they still have an underwater surprise?

- How will phenomenon react after they start loosing cities to renegades.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I find it quite funny how you act like NO ONE else loses cities except DD, Pheno, and UNT.

Well if UNT quit it would not be contributed by TDC, Bad Co, or the Slaughters. It would more be along the lines of well we've been here a year we've fought the same people for a year we've killed them a many of times and they just re-group and when you try to do an OP they just stack 4k trans in the cities.. now it's getting old and time to play some REAL competition. ;) That's how I see it.

Oh...And we've already succeeded EVERYONE hates us so all is good. :)

DeletedUser

got to aggree with you lane there
we have out wited out played and out conquerd lota for the past year
have we ever had a decnt challange ? no not really .

the day we quit though will be a sad day for lota donr get me wrong the turtles will love it lol...

no one likes us ?

WE DONT CARE

DeletedUser

Duh! You guys have strange interpretations.... it seems the surprise will be boring :(

DeletedUser

Well my question to you LaBandolera....

When HAS Bad Company surprised Evolution, or UNT?

Wait..They surprise us with 4k+ transports...Wow ! What a fun and entertaining surprise we got there.. Way to go ! :)

DeletedUser

How will Phenomenon react? :eek:

There is only one way to react. :)

We play it cool. :cool: Because :pro: And given enough time, anything can happen.

Except for xdeathcorex. He is never getting that phone number. :D

DeletedUser

Well my question to you LaBandolera....

When HAS Bad Company surprised Evolution, or UNT?

Wait..They surprise us with 4k+ transports...Wow ! What a fun and entertaining surprise we got there.. Way to go ! :)

Well you sure did surprise us to leaving UNT behind... :eek:
Hopefully, you have enough LS to back up your forum blabla ;)

DeletedUser

Well you sure did surprise us to leaving UNT behind... :eek:
Hopefully, you have enough LS to back up your forum blabla ;)

Well I have a fairly decent amount of LS at anyone's disposal that needs them.

:)

DeletedUser

Except for xdeathcorex. He is never getting that phone number. :D

Why are you so cold to me :rolleyes:? I'm such a good guy, you're so cruel :(

Lets make an exhange, I will pay you...err...a few beers, shots, tequilla :p in a bar, and you give me your phone number ;) ? (hehe :supermad:, I will get myself a date with this)

DeletedUser

- How will phenomenon react after they start loosing cities to renegades.

Congratz to the Renegades for their OP. The individual that lost those cities was away and we could not coordinate a suitable defense.

Now how we respond. Well we have strengthened our ranks with great players here in the North. We are looking to take the fight to the Renegades and respond in turn. We may or may not succeed but history usually dictates many an outcome.... and our history shows we tend to have a heavy hand when it comes to putting the hurt down.

Good luck and hope all parties on both sides of the line have plenty of fun. Cheers!

DeletedUser

well what can i say the dream team is sort of back together people in the north better watch out

DeletedUser

well what can i say the dream team is sort of back together people in the north better watch out

I feel sorry for them ! The North's members are all together again..MUahaha..Get ready ! :cool:

DeletedUser

Hey guys who is QCI TCG and Lane nick inside iota? Sry for my ignorance.

DeletedUser

Lane is Aider and QCI is Akimp :)

Oh, I always wondered who QCI was :) I couldn't find him anywhere, no matter how much I looked

Anyway, good evening/morning/afternoon beautiful ;) Long time no see, you were too quiet in the externals lately :cool:

How are you doing, lovely Lozza?

DeletedUser

Oh, I always wondered who QCI was :) I couldn't find him anywhere, no matter how much I looked

dear fan

why didnt you just ask?

One of grepo's best kept secrets it seem's as a few others just found out as well.

Yours truely akimpatis mightiss AKA QCI TCG or honey roast ham to the ladys

DeletedUser

Anyway, good evening/morning/afternoon beautiful ;) Long time no see, you were too quiet in the externals lately :cool:

How are you doing, lovely Lozza?
Good thanks, I'm unlikely to be around as much now I'm affraid.. :(

DeletedUser

Congratz to the Renegades for their OP. The individual that lost those cities was away and we could not coordinate a suitable defense.

Now how we respond. Well we have strengthened our ranks with great players here in the North. We are looking to take the fight to the Renegades and respond in turn. We may or may not succeed but history usually dictates many an outcome.... and our history shows we tend to have a heavy hand when it comes to putting the hurt down.

Good luck and hope all parties on both sides of the line have plenty of fun. Cheers!

You are right there, it were all conquers from one player, so biased observation, my mistake. Good luck to you all!