Milestones Declaration of Surrender (and disbandment)

DeletedUser

My Dear Friends, Allies and Foes,

It is with a saddened and heavy heart that I write this thread but due to some recent unforeseen events we in Evolution have no choice but to down arms and disband our alliance. Since the start of this world our members have been through what no other alliances have been through together. At first TU and BS were enemies and gained each others respect which lead them to becoming great allies who always worked well together. For the most part I think we all believed we could work well together and acting as one alliance we were unstoppable.

In December (just before the downgrade) our friendship faced its most difficult test when a leader of an enemy alliance contacted me with a message he had been sent from the BS leadership which showed that BS were plotting against us. I reacted in the way which I guess is now my trade mark reaction of fury and anger, I at once began preparing to strike them first with my council. However in a twist that I'm guessing neither side expected our councils had become so close that information was been passed both ways about a planned war. I guess we both new at this stage a war between us would be impossible so boby contacted me and asked for a meeting on skype.

That night rmoller and I met boby and doolcee on skype, they explained how they were never in favour of working with our enemies but due to the high level of inactivity in their alliance and the upcoming 2.0/WW they felt they had no choice. It was agreed that night that our alliances would merge and become one with the help of TA (the real TA not these bums who switched sides) we could keep all players in our family.

The first few weeks after we merged were hard and to be honest there were times I felt it wasn't going to work and to this day our abilities to work as one are tested. BS were an elite fighting force who worked like an army following the direction of the great military leader (boby) exactly. TU on the other hand were a bunch of wild savages lead by a drunken mad man who strength lay in the chaos our attacks created. Both tactics worked very well apart but trying to make them work together has been a struggle at times. However we have done whatever it took to make it work with both sides having to change and adapt to suit the other.

Just when we looked to have made a real go of it the unthinkable happened, not only had we changed and adapted but our enemies did too. Two nights ago the newest member of our enemy the unstoppable HEAD BENDER launched attacks on my WW cities while I was off line (this is not an excuse just fact). He managed to revolt a total of 4 cities on and around our WW islands, one which happened to be on our statue of Zeus island. Which you all know we finished this morning so therefore would have been a major blow to us if we had of lost it.

Luckily HB did not try to take this city and instead sent his CS to a less important city, this did not however take away from the carnage which was to follow. HB with the help of his alliance mates and allies hit me which such force that it has shown us we can no longer conduct ourselves as a creditable alliance. I know this is only a game but even now as I write this my hands shake and tremble. Yesterday I sat and watched in horror as the attacks on me increased steadily until they reached a total of 8 attacks on the 4 revolted cities (that's not 8 on each of them I mean a total of 8 attacks).

The revolt attack which set the beginning of the end into action..........
revolt.jpg

The CS which landed at 2:40 this morning............
39305114.jpg

The fearful nature of the CS attack was only over shadowed by the savagery of the first clearing attack which arrived almost a full 3 hours after the CS..........
clearing.jpg

The other attacks which were launched landed after all the revolts were over so are not important enough to post but I feel are still worth telling you about. After a discussion with my council this morning we now feel the game is up and at 12 midnight tonight we will disband the alliance. I personally feel this is the the end of my game and will delete my account, a feeling which I think is echoed by many players in Evo. So sadly there will be a bit of a vacuum after the disband button is pressed by I hope this will not do too much damage to the world. My only regret is that we will be handing the world to GS and not the rightful winners in the super power which has become know as Pale TA Alpha DFaces. Congrats to all our enemies you have achieved what you have worked so hard for. Bringing HB to your side was truly a master stroke and probably the last nail in our casket.

DeletedUser

hrm......it ain't over till HB sings. LOL......none the less, if this is sincere, I wish you the best on al your future endeavors. It has truly been real fun battling you mentally since we know better than to send 50+ hour attacks.

DeletedUser

Actually sorry sab after I posted this the guys explained it to me and it seems my council were been sarcastic about disbanding I must have misread it. I guess it can be hard to read somebody's tone when its just words on a screen regardless of how obvious the joke :)

DeletedUser17104

Damn I thought i was finally going to get to attack you brother . . . maybe I should leave because I just noticed you passed me in ABP . . . A simmer like u passed me, what is this world coming to ;)

DeletedUser

We should have renamed our alliance as The Army instead of Evolution :p it would have been more fun :p

DeletedUser

lool guys what are you taking about here..?? murty don t make our enemies to die of joy knowing the evolution will fall...THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEND ..