Declaration of the END OF THE WAR TTA-KE

DeletedUser

This is a thread to present the results of the war The Third Alliance vs Knights Empire!

So lets begin!

The Third Alliance declared war on Knights Empire because they had recruited EF refugees!

The war have gone to far and the results is this :

Knights Empire with 99 members has taken : 10 citys from The Third Alliance

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en7/alliance/13305/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=8732&min_points=&max_points=

The Third Alliance with 11 members has taken : 9 citys from Knights Empire

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en7/alliance/8732/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=13305&min_points=&max_points=

Lets do some other maths!

I started on o24 with 2 citys and now i have 5 of them! We were the third rank on ocean 25 and now we are the seconds!

We have pushed Knights more on north and they havent got any of my citys on o24 yet!!!

All these reasons makes me sure that we have won the war with Knights Empire with 11 members vs 99 members! (SW)

peace_war_end.jpg

daily_picdump_497_640_33.jpg

41589_2201423376_7464_n.jpg

So is this a sign that "the so called the mighty Knights Empire" are falling?

you-are-falling-to-your-death.jpg

But when i say Knights Empire , i also mention the Ultimate Force players!

Players without caracter and personality! Player who sold their soule to other alliance like TE and left them and now on Knights Empire who is falling on south!

sell-yourself.jpg

Maybe you are now thinking to join another alliance

sell_on_change.png

Or maybe your theory is that selling yourself to others, will make you succsed your plan, who ever is! But as you see, its NOT! You are still who you are no matter what.

images

Maybe another way for you guys to be in the center of atention is to give others some guide how to sell their selves lol

Sell+Yourself.jpg

Anyway, what kind of alliance are you? You know that someone is spy there and you dont care! You are not an alliance, you are just a group of players who wants war to win but cant win them no matter what because of noob abbility and spies!

stand-out-in-a-crowd.png

128735771613122652.jpg

We will still be enemys but now we will be under CR flag and you will still be some group of noobs !

noob.gif

BUT ANYWAY :

5ef6c101-c1b0-4796-95b2-25ed2c4906e1.jpg

FROM THE THIRD ALLIANCE

DeletedUser

:eek: i can easy take any city of ur member but i priority to take CR city but now u r going to join CR let see

DeletedUser

10 cities from one and 9 from the one is a war ?
how many of those cities were from active players?

DeletedUser

this was not end of the war. that was defeat. had to run into another alliance for a merge ;)

DeletedUser

mentioning a TTA-KE war is unfair at the very least since they only actions I recall from your side, personally, klev, is those where you mixed your own attacks with those from CR to be sure you wouldnt draw to much attention to yourself.

man up, buddy, cause were coming for you ;)

DeletedUser

this was not end of the war. that was defeat. had to run into another alliance for a merge ;)

We are not running!

But CR and TTA always have worked together as an single unofficial alliance!

Now that we are together we will give to all hell!

Why do you post here ? You are on the other side of the world lol

DeletedUser

because the declarion of end of war at least was fun :) and i like fun stuff lol

DeletedUser

mentioning a TTA-KE war is unfair at the very least since they only actions I recall from your side, personally, klev, is those where you mixed your own attacks with those from CR to be sure you wouldnt draw to much attention to yourself.

man up, buddy, cause were coming for you ;)

Roguedelta you make me laugh!

DO you know that i dont care about Knights Empire? About you?

Havent you understood that even alone, kleviskalajsi is a good player! But ok lets see!

Be aware, because when you will start your troops to my citys, they will find their own citys burning from the fires of my troops behind ;)

DeletedUser

DO you know that i dont care about Knights Empire? About you?

kleviskalajsi what makes you think Roguedelta cares about Knights Empire? maybe Roguedelta wanted to stay Ultimate Force and was outvoted now is stuck in the front line in a war they never wanted.

DeletedUser

if i check all alliances we took 9 or 10 cities, i can say we fought several wars ;)

DeletedUser

kleviskalajsi what makes you think Roguedelta cares about Knights Empire? maybe Roguedelta wanted to stay Ultimate Force and was outvoted now is stuck in the front line in a war they never wanted.

yo, whateverr, you never miss a chance, huh? trust me, your too smart for this ;)

DeletedUser

You can talk as you want about citys and other bulls but this was a war!

I dont care if there was 1 or 2 citys taken but the war was so shhhht :)

And roguedelta, why do you keep posting when you are not interestend?
Who are you anyway? Just another player who sold his soul...

DeletedUser

Ok, i have some questions then
1. how long did that "war" last
2. Did you both agree that whoever conquered 10 cities before would be the winner?
If not, you guys walked away from the "war". Did not win it.

DeletedUser

1- The war has started since ex-UF members joined KE

2- No,we didnt agree! This was like a surprise to me too. When we decided to merge into CR i though it would be better to make an declaration!

Dont you think this is fair?

DeletedUser

as i said b4 i can easily take any city from them but my priority is CR city

DeletedUser

as i said b4 i can easily take any city from them but my priority is CR city

Hey why are you so selfish?

Why do you think you are the best, you are the nr 1??!!

Do you want to know the truth about you?

KE or should i say "the solded UF souls" treat you as an attacking machine!

They let you only to attack and the other KE players supports you!

You are being used my friend, like you are nothing, like you are a robbot!

I though you was better than that!

rosie.jpg