Definition of an MRA

DeletedUser

Not sure I agree Detroit. Different name, same alliance. C'mon the conquers (",)

Yes, the alliance will be the same, but it will be less obvious for first-time viewers that they are an MRA. All caps screams out MRA.

DeletedUser1405

I just joined the MRA Maelstrom yesterday. Altho i dislike them, its good to go in to see what there players are like in general for the future battles to come. Now back on topic, another sign of a massive MRA........there 'leadership' positions come with labels like-'High King absolute ruler of the alliance and Chancellor. High Fist of Military ect. pretty much there alliance structure feels more like a childs story book, rather then a proper strategic alliance. lol

I know you from Epsilon, take it that its finally shut up shop, was a member of "The Exiles" , surprised that you chose to join an alliance like that there are better to choose from.

DeletedUser8467

I know you from Epsilon, take it that its finally shut up shop, was a member of "The Exiles" , surprised that you chose to join an alliance like that there are better to choose from.

I thought i recognised you bro. :). The only reason i decided to join them is to have a look and see what they were like. In a few months when the real battles begin and proper alliances are established i will choose more carefully. For now tho, its good to see to just read all the rambleing in there forum lol. Passes the time. Altho if you have a better alliance option for a verteran (but bad spelling) grepo gamer, send my an ingame msg.

DeletedUser

really? because he was saying that an MRA was never powerful to begin with. Unless he has changed his tune 360 degrees.