Delian League

DeletedUser

Delian League
a.k.a The DL

Based in O75 is the Delian League! One of just many alliances out there, what's different in this alliance though?

First it's growing and will continue to grow, but it does not grow in points but rather in Battle points! Offense and Defense lol.

Second, it's an agressive if you don't have the gull to fight then leave, not attacking on your part is no fault on mine.

Thirdly, it requires active players, tired of an alliance that doesn't talk to much fear no more!

Finally, it's has won wars already in Delphi!

Recruitment: Very limited
Must be based near O75

Pacts: Accepting none at this time

Founders: IAN THOMAS and Aragorn595

Been in Lambda for over two years now comes to you in Delphi.

DeletedUser

Only to a certain point lol, we have pacts, but we usually try to keep them close-knitted. Too many pacts could be a bad thing.

DeletedUser

I agree. Then some of your Pact members start getting into wars and you have to help both out. Then what do you do? T.A.G. had the same problem with OBL and LOL. We had pacts with both, but they are in a huge war, so we had to decide who to side with. Then, half of your alliance is mad and there is internal strife. Terrible isn't it?

anyway, how good are you?

DeletedUser

I am not great as a player, but I organize forums better than anyone.

DeletedUser

I have had experience, experiencing the bads and the goods in the alliance. I ran an alliance for two years in another world, learnt some new things and learned the hard way... Other than that I'm not entitled to say how good I am only other people can judge that fact, thanks for asking though!