DeletedUser

Delta Force
images.jpg
World Settings
Speed: 3
Unit speed: 2
Morale: Inactive
Conquer System: Conquest​

Tired of the regular old alliance? Tired of sitting around, collecting resources from farming villages and nothing else to do? Always wanted to be in a war? Well this alliance is your alliance! This alliance is base on war, conquer, and blood... (okay, the blood part is kinda, well, never mind) With a brand new, government and war system, we can't be stopped! Are you ready to join the world's most elite alliance?

My Experience
Been playing since Jukatas.
After that, I been playing on and off in many different worlds and been leading many different alliances. It is been a while since I played grepolis, and I will try my best to remember my history. But as for now, this will have to do.

Alliance Profile

We are the Delta Force, one of the toughest and most elite special forces in the whole world. We have but one goal, and that is tho rule the world. do not stand in our way, because we give no mercy to the ones who claim them selves as our enemy. You ask why? Because we can! By the way, if you are unlucky enough to spawn near one of our members, or even in the same ocean as us, well... Watch Your Back!

Diplomacy
Maybe, if we haven't conquered you first...

Recruitment
Open, but only to the ones who have experience with the game, and the ones who are willing to learn.​

Any questions? Don't bother asking. You won't be answered, only conquered.​

Players I am Looking For

-Each members must be aggressive, ready to conquer, and ready to learn.
-Each member must be able to work as a team.
-Must obey the orders of your superiors.
-Must be willing to make troops, must be willing to fight and defend the alliance until the last men.
-Must never give up.
-Must be active, and plan to stay in the game
-Must be loyal

If you wish to join, copy and paste the application below and answer every question below. Don't be discouraged because you don't have that much experience with war or grepolis, as long as you are willing to learn, it will be okay. Please take the application seriously. If you miss a few questions your application will not even be considered.

Name:
Experience:
Are you a team player:
Are you willing to learn:
Are you willing to obey orders from your superior, and defend the alliance until your very last men:
Do you give up easily:
How active are you:
What do you think of my name: (Just for fun) :)

Roster​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Come on guys. There is got to be someone out there that want to join...

DeletedUser

Your alliance profile would put me off anyway even if I was thinking of joining.Maybe gain some more experience first and then start your own alliance?

DeletedUser32498

Come on guys. There is got to be someone out there that want to join...

Well first of all there isn't a world yet with your preferred settings. Your alliance seems interesting. Like the fact that you advertise here, but before I join an alliance I like to know about the founder and leaders first (past experiences/interests). Because I find I hate
pre-mades and they are worthless if there is no experienced leadership backing up an alliance. Besides that I think things look great. :D

DeletedUser

Well first of all there isn't a world yet with your preferred settings. Your alliance seems interesting. Like the fact that you advertise here, but before I join an alliance I like to know about the founder and leaders first (past experiences/interests). Because I find I hate
pre-mades and they are worthless if there is no experienced leadership backing up an alliance. Besides that I think things look great. :D
And I was trying to break it to him gently:p.

DeletedUser32498

What I didn't break it to him gently? I told him everything else looked great. :p

DeletedUser11965

Lets get started with 1 thing....there wasn't a delta force back in Greek

DeletedUser

Thanks for the advice. I have to go right now and I will fix that when I get back :)

DeletedUser

Your alliance profile would put me off anyway even if I was thinking of joining.Maybe gain some more experience first and then start your own alliance?

Can you tell me why the profile is not good so I may fix that? And I do have experience I been playing for like threee years. Or maybe 4, but who is counting.

Plus the goverment that I have set up is based on direct democracy. Which means the members gets to make the decisions for the alliance. The leaders just carrie out the decisions made by each members.

DeletedUser

Lets get started with 1 thing....there wasn't a delta force back in Greek

It is just a name. It can always be changed if it is the will of the members. Plus I don't think it really matters if there is no Delta Force in Greece. It is just a name. :)

DeletedUser32498

Located between Sparta and Athens, we were a group of from ancient civilizations. Now-a-days, we live underground.

Live underground? What are you guys? Lycans? lol.

DeletedUser

Located between Sparta and Athens, we were a group of from ancient civilizations. Now-a-days, we live underground.

Why you live underground?
See, We made these things call houses. It is a structure built by the people so they can live above the ground. :p

DeletedUser11965

We're planning the day when we resurface and dominate the world