Delta Predictions

DeletedUser441

Predictions

I'm going to come up with some random predictions i'd like you all to share and voice your opinion on.

1. Predict the top 5 alliances in rank by mid June.

2. Predict the top 5 alliance BP (Battle Points) total by mid June.

3. Predict the top 3 players by mid June.

4. Predict the first top 15 ranked alliance to disband.

5. Predict the first major war, which will include conquers.

6. First controversial event.

Current

1. Best alliance.

2. Most promising alliance.

3. Most underestimated alliance.

4. Most overated alliance.

5. Best leader.

6. Best alliance representitive (on forums).

DeletedUser

I really would like to do a full post making all of thos predictions, but it's to early.

I will answer this thread properly in about a week or two's time.

DeletedUser441

You can do one now and than do another 1 in 2 weeks time;)

DeletedUser3049

To be honest its hard to answer to most of those questions but to humour you i will make my own 1 man alliance and be the best leader it will ever have .

So i want my award claimed as of this moment .

Edit : I am held hostage by smash bros so i will say Smash Bro's too all other questions regardless if it makes sense or not .

Anmolr

Phrourach
To be honest its hard to answer to most of those questions but to humour you i will make my own 1 man alliance and be the best leader it will ever have .

So i want my award claimed as of this moment .

Edit : I am held hostage by smash bros so i will say Smash Bro's too all other questions regardless if it makes sense or not .

LOL, :p

DeletedUser

Lol

My preditcions:

* Half of the "elite" alliances will merge in the first month
* At least 1 MRA will fail before BP expires
* Half of the MRA will fail in the first month
* There will appear even more MRA's than the ones that failed
* There will be one MRA that calls themselves pros and they'll fail due to excessive amounts of different egos
* Elite alliances will be awesome in the first month and then everyone will start flaming them in these very forums
* Elite alliances will merge again in a more advanced stage of the game and MRAs will do the same

These are the precitions you can make this early...

DeletedUser2084

Lol

My preditcions:

* There will be one MRA that calls themselves pros and they'll fail due to excessive amounts of different egos
* Elite alliances will be awesome in the first month and then everyone will start flaming them in these very forums
* Elite alliances will merge again in a more advanced stage of the game and MRAs will do the same

Damn you to hell!!! WITCH!!! Get out of my head!!!

Aicy

Strategos
Lol

My preditcions:

Pretty much.

Smash Bros will never merge into anyone, and no one will ever merge into smash bros. :p
We're going to stay, just you watch.

DeletedUser

Pretty much.

Smash Bros will never merge into anyone, and no one will ever merge into smash bros. :p
We're going to stay, just you watch.

Yep because if someone did merge into Smash Bros then there would be one big fight over who gets the best character. 0.o

DeletedUser

Well according to previous events.

If Nazgul, LoC, Aetolian league and Smash Bros declare war on them they will have disbanded within 24 hours.