Delta User Party? ;D

DeletedUser

Personally, I'm rather new to the site. I'd like to get to know the people of Delta a tad bit better.

So, this is a user-run partayyyy!
Have fun. Chat.

Just follow the rules, and please remain active in the thread.

Start of with your name.

Hello, I'm Diana. How are you?

DeletedUser

I'm a newbie, too. Though, I'm not sure which ocean I'm in...

DeletedUser

@Pallas Diana - You can check your ocean number by clicking on the map to see your island and its in te bottom left the number all the way to the left.

@Kiteguthan - You wanna join an alliance your one ocean away from me.

I'm a newbie, too. Though, I'm not sure which ocean I'm in...

p.s. just checked your location your at Ocean 44

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank you for the offer, but I must respectfully decline, as I do not want to desert my current alliance.

DeletedUser

Thank you for the offer, but I must respectfully decline, as I do not want to desert my current alliance.

Very well sorry i didn't look it up i am a little to eager to try and gain members and forgot to look at your profile.

DeletedUser

Diana, I'm fairly sure your signature is against the rules. Picture Signatures have a size limit of 700 Width and 120 Height.
Not to rain on your party, sounds like fun. Can a kid from Gamma bring some cookies?

DeletedUser

Cookies are always welcome
icon10.gif

DeletedUser

Awesome.
And If he's still lurking here, I made ShyDrow a real sig.
shydrow.png

DeletedUser

No problem. Although, I feel weird with my name down there beneath your sig.
I don't need any credit. It is a pretty simple sig. Becca would probably laugh at it.

DeletedUser

Welcome to Delta from the rim huggers of Rainmaker. You'll find us a soothing presence, like fresh dew on the tulips at six in the morning as the sun gently rises and the world appears pure and pristine. Yes, Delta harkens back to a simpler time before all the acid reflux of modern living and our sweet whine distills our essence in a vintage that goes down smooth, without leaving the vinegar aftertaste of other servers.

We here at Rainmaker Whinery hope you stay awhile and enjoy our whine... whine, made the way nature intended, and we are happy to host whine tastings in any friendly thread.

redwinetoast.jpg

On a tangent: Really, no good images of a "bottle of whine" out there? Has such an obvious thing been overlooked by the /b tards, farkers, goons and general poasters out there?

DeletedUser

hello i am Alex Skye the brave

you can calll me a newbie or a veteran i lead an alliance in delta and well got betrayed by a huge alliance and am still fighting

and delta is not a resort it is currently in yawns and tumbleweeds

but watch for attacks

DeletedUser

Hey there! I'm new to delta, but have been around a while on beta. Chances are you've seen me cheering my leader Rychemaster on if you've looked at the very recent beta threads. I come bearing liquid refreshment taken from the cities conquered by the SES in beta, as well as invitations to ringside seats as Rychemaster dukes it out with Remorce, in a match for honor, glory and notoriety! Both will have lost support from their individual alliances until the matter is solved.
*Takes a cookie* Those are good! Especially with Kahlua and cream! *Takes a swig of the aforementioned beverage*

My name is Critical, and I'm ready to party!

DeletedUser

Hrmmm I Adam, as my sig states I play on both delta and epsilon,

I'm Co-founder/leader of my delta alliance and a commander in my epsilon alliance. Both are getting there...

To the rainmakers, try searching Bottle of Wine... "Whine" is what children do alot lol :D

Welcome to delta all you new faces... Look forward to crossing paths in a few months time :D

DeletedUser

Nice to meet you all. ;D
There hasn't been a lot of attacks for me yet. I'm working on my city wall just in case though. ;p

DeletedUser

dont worry as long as your not trying to make
enemies you wont get attacked

DeletedUser

dont worry as long as your not trying to make
enemies you wont get attacked

Well, unless his alliance goes to war w/ someone, or if there's a stronger player to conquer his island.