Delta User Party? ;D

DeletedUser

Currently there isn't a stronger player on my island, and I'm staying away from alliances to avoid war.

DeletedUser

well i think your pretty smart so i'm pretty sure you will be fine

DeletedUser

I have found that people who don't have a alliance are an easy target as they don't get support! You have 2 sons of atlantis players close to you but if you want to go it alone I wish you the best of luck :)

DeletedUser

Greetings and welcome to Grepolis Daina,

It is welcoming to find an intelligent player that understands the core difficulties with many alliances. This game is much easier to solo than many and teams enjoy working with lone wolf players because they tend to know how to get results. They also act swiftly, play with no fear and understand who is who. One can thus make more friends and become more appreciated within the game as a result. This offers many dividends and you will find that you are usually welcomed onto any server to play. You also get the opportunity to meet the CEOs, diplomats and professional people that play these types of games and some of these people can have a very positive influence on your life. So look to the opportunities that a MMO really presents before putting your war hat on.

I am one of the older players here. I have played MMOs since they were first invented. In fact when I am buried I hope to take an internet linked machine with me, just incase. The joy of MMOs is the fact that youth culture is good therapy for all people regardless of age. So recommend it to your parents and grandparents because some are present here too. Indeed the clever ones join guilds that are at war with their own children. So if alliances think others do not know what they are doing or saying they have so much to learn.

Your account cannot be harmed in anyway what so ever because your city and all your buildings and troops are the property of Inno Games. When you look at it like this you will learn to see that you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by being fearless. In the end your character is the best weapon you will ever own and it will serve you long after this game has gone.

Enjoy,
Cyrus

DeletedUser

dont worry as long as your not trying to make
enemies you wont get attacked
Not how it works, I'm afraid.
If you are weak, you will eventually be turned into a farm by someone.
Either on your island, from the island next to it, or from someone who expands onto your island.

If you aren't weak, you'll either get recruited by someone.....
Or colonized because you are alone and your city makes for a good launch pad for future attacks. Or they just want your city.

DeletedUser

Not how it works, I'm afraid.
If you are weak, you will eventually be turned into a farm by someone.
Either on your island, from the island next to it, or from someone who expands onto your island.

If you aren't weak, you'll either get recruited by someone.....
Or colonized because you are alone and your city makes for a good launch pad for future attacks. Or they just want your city.

that isn't completely true

first off if she doesn't bother any body she has a 1 and 100000000 chance of getting attacked

DeletedUser

Yep, right up until the inactives on her island vanish, and someone stumbles across a decent sized city that won't receive support. It's only a matter of time before a region has strategic value for someone, and when thta happens, independent players are in a lot of trouble.

DeletedUser

I see your point, Waffles. The thing is, I'm not entirely sure I want to get dragged into a war, especially since my city is still in its early stages, just because there is a quarrel between two other cities.

For now, until I'm introduced into an alliance I REALLY like, I'm going to stick it out alone. The only people I have to fear are the Sons of Atlantis on an island next to me, but If I maintain a neutral status, I'm sure nothing will happen, yet.

DeletedUser

don't be wooied about the player next to ure island, be worried about the player ON ure island,

DeletedUser

yeah...I have to chime in on that.

I am running out of targets in my ocean. So when I look at oceans around me, I just automatically attack those not in an alliance.

DeletedUser

Haha. I started getting attacked by The Huns right when I joined an alliance. ;p

DeletedUser

well, of course, joining some alliances does have problems. Especially if two alliances are at war.

Both come with dangers, but the hopes are in an alliance you can mitigate those dangers.