Demolition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

How do you like the New Graphically tendered 3D Picture with Demolition on it???

It were supposed to be Hoplites...

We will be using that for our COA

DeletedUser

Hello Players

We will be launching a new 2.0 world, Upsilon on Wednesday the 11th of May. The world settings will be posted here soon.
:)

DeletedUser

:heh: You have me down as a member of Demolition m8 but it's not very likely I'll be joining Upsilon.

You said you were in TGO with me but I don't know the account your using right now. What account were you using in alpha?

DeletedUser

You have me down as a member of Demolition m8 but it's not very likely I'll be joining Upsilon.

You said you were in TGO with me but I don't know the account your using right now. What account were you using in alpha?

Oh, ok...

I will remove you from the list...
Also for me in the past I was known to play under rithvik, but now I had to disable my account to prevent the mods from thinking I was cheating...

DeletedUser

Hhmm I think I remember you. Were you in one of clams oceans?

DeletedUser

Yeah TGO was a lot of fun while it lasted. It's a shame things went the way they did.

DeletedUser

Yeah TGO was a lot of fun while it lasted. It's a shame things went the way they did.

Ya, Those times were awesome.
Well Nowadays I am quite Busy Preparing to Run this Successful alliance

DeletedUser

World Settings:

World speed is 1. Alliance limit is set at 250. Beginner protection is set to 7 days. Morale is not activated. new Conquer system: revolt

DeletedUser

We have a New Official Signature for Demolition:

Demolitionsig2.png

The new Sig is a Little Big so Use a Spoiler, If you Dont you could get Infracted...

To get Spoiler: [+spoiler=Put the name here]Put some text here[/spoiler]
Remove the plus sign to get it to work

DeletedUser

Thanks

It took a couple of days to make...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha Cyber-Kratos looks really good m8. Good luck with your alliance, I wish you the best. :)

DeletedUser

Haha Cyber-Kratos looks really good m8. Good luck with your alliance, I wish you the best.

I am now presuming that you will not join..

DeletedUser

It's highly doubtful that I will join Upsilon m8. I've made plans to join a later world and also have obligations in alpha and tau.

Status
Not open for further replies.