Destroy my own ships?

DeletedUser

Hey All,
I want to get rid of all my standard transports and replace them with fast transports.
I need to get the population back from the slow ships to do this.
Can I destroy my own ships..How?

Thanx

Varun

Strategos
As far as I know, you have to send the transport ships as a support to some city (say a ghost town cleared before) then send nukes to finish them off. I think for that, you have to send your troops on the transports too. But I am not sure, wait till others post.

DeletedUser

You can do that or any city really, but it is better to feed them to allies :)

DeletedUser27700

Easiest way is to take all the transports and load a unit in them, then launch at a friends city (after telling them).
If you want to hog all the BP for yourself, put them in an inactive city, not a ghost, and then attack with LS and land troops.
Transports are invulnerable until all land units are dead, so make sure to kill that land troop.

DeletedUser27700

I would sent a full transport load at least, if the city has a wall your troops may die ;)

DeletedUser

...if ya send to a inactive city, I was talking about attacking an ally.

DeletedUser27700

Then it would take one Bireme or other ship. No land necessary.

DeletedUser

You can't attack with just trans, a single swordsman is cheaper than a bireme.

DeletedUser27700

You can't attack with just trans, a single swordsman is cheaper than a bireme.

Yes you can attack with just transports.
And a swordsman will not kill the transport ships, which is what this thread is about.

DeletedUser

You'll get a message saying "you cannot attack just a colony ship or transports", so add one sword and they are on their way to a bireme wall.

DeletedUser19042

lol...It can be because I didn't understand everything here...But getting rid of your own troops is very easy...

Send them into a ghost town as support, and attack it. Every unit is weaker in a ghost town.
Plus, you'll gain ABP by it....

I haven't been following this thread entirely, so it might be this isn't the correct answer. Just to say. :p

Varun

Strategos
lol...It can be because I didn't understand everything here...But getting rid of your own troops is very easy...

Send them into a ghost town as support, and attack it. Every unit is weaker in a ghost town.
Plus, you'll gain ABP by it....

I haven't been following this thread entirely, so it might be this isn't the correct answer. Just to say. :p

The troop strength is the same in a ghost town. However, there is another way. Support the ghost town with the troop and transports. Eventually the troop gets killed due to a brick falling on his head. (This is the truth!)