Destroying town

DeletedUser24759

How can i destroy town? I mean to get rid of it and make it room for new town...eg...possibility to make another town somewhere else?

DeletedUser

I'm not sure I completely understand the question.. if you are wanting to destroy your own city, to start again elsewhere, you have a 'Restart' option, found in the 'Settings' menu. That will cause your current city to be abandoned, and you will start again with nothing, on the rim of the world. This will destroy all cities that you own, not just the currently selected one.

If you mean to destroy someone else's city.. that isn't really possible. The only way for a city to completely be destroyed, and disappear leaving space for another, is for the owner to restart causing it to ghost. The city will then degrade over time until eventually it disappears.

DeletedUser

You can try to grow it up to 3000+ points and find someone who will be willing to conquest it. On the other hand, if you have started it on the island without farms, you will have a hard time finding anyone willing...

DeletedUser

You cannot destroy another persons city to make a Founding position. If the player is inactive, then their place will eventually turn into a ghost town, and in turn will disappear.

DeletedUser

You cannot destroy another person's city.

However if they are inactive it will eventually go away.

DeletedUser

And you cannot destroy your own city.

You can demolish some buildings... or you can reset your account and lose all cities. But you can't free one city slot by "abandoning" a city, the city will always be yours until it's someone else's.

DeletedUser24759

Thank you imhere, thats the answer for my issue...never mind..i got it ;)

Thank you all for answers ... nice day to you