Destruction Eats Yajood Majood

• Thread starter Mind Destruction
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Officially, Mind Destruction (Player ranked 1st and 2nd all throughout the day, who is the Founder Of Destruction) has officially declared war on Yajood Majood.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't be surprised after battle points when attacks will start to be felt, and heard

DeletedUser

Jeez you fail...

Ranked number one during the first day of the world and your ego triples in size.

DeletedUser

this thread is basically for players in Yajood Majood.

DeletedUser

Then send them a message...

You had no reason to declare war on them at all other than the fact that your ego and firelord's ego can't fit in a room together!

Just settle down and don't get too excited because your rank is number 1... You will soon fall back down anyway...

And get to school! You need to learn your ABC's!

DeletedUser

Ohh no its not Because of a ego, Its just the spamming messages that firelord001 sends ingame that is so annoying...

DeletedUser5568

Then block him. Posting here accomplishes nothing.

Brother did you just say a mouthful... but they don't seem to listen... just mindless prattle about things no one give a (explicative) about...

DeletedUser

Yajood Majood - sounds like some suicide bombers. I'd be careful fighting against somebody that will blow themselves up.. what are you gonna do to them.. kill them?

Anyway, keep sim city point building and your in for some trouble when BP lifts.

DeletedUser

Do you know where the name Yajood Majood came from? Search it up it's quite interesting.

DeletedUser

There is not much to them. Knowing what I know about them I would not name myself after them...lol

DeletedUser

Anyway I already know some of destruction members and they are no Premade alliance. They mass recruited and only noobs joined. He is making the same mistakes I made in xi and mu. I prefer to keep a tight alliance , MRAs are no fun as noobs are pretty useless. My alliance has the 2nd highest average point which shows our activity and our progress. Honestly Mind is another noob, yes he has more members then me but my members are better experienced and know how to play the game.

And them to declare war on us on the 2nd shows how much of a noob they are. Everyone is still on bp how is it a war when no one can attack each other?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You can stop talking big and acting like everyone else is a noob. We all know you are not going to last long in this world, you never last in any world. I have never even seen you take a second city in 90% of the worlds you played.

DeletedUser

I am not talking all big and yadada , I am stating the truth. If you don't like go and play another game. My alliance is better then Noob destruction , we have better players , we have a tight bond ocean 45. Their leader is a point whore and will get conquered and he will give up as usual. And what is the point of answering your question ? Or replying to your comments? Ignorant and arrogant people like you will keep on pestering me. He is a noob , declaring war when everyone's on BP?

DeletedUser

And how exactly am I arrogant and ignorant?

I know you from experience from many other worlds. All you do is call other people noobs when in fact you cant do much better.

DeletedUser

To be quite honest, this fighting between you two is pathetic. I think that this argument should be settled by a contest to the death on Rho. (Firelord and Mind Destruction)

DeletedUser

And how exactly am I arrogant and ignorant?

I know you from experience from many other worlds. All you do is call other people noobs when in fact you cant do much better.

God do I have everything to you? You judge people on their past , your ignorance blinds. And anyway Destruction noobs are morons , declaring war bp ends pfft Get real.

DeletedUser

God do I have everything to you? You judge people on their past , your ignorance blinds. And anyway Destruction noobs are morons , declaring war bp ends pfft Get real.

Shall I judge you on the future? lol
I would be saying the same things I am now.

I should join Mind Destruction just to take your city :p

I will be back for you when BP ends. :cool: