Development Voting - 01.2013

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey Guys ~

Well...Since I'm not as powerful as the Titans and have no way of making a poll on a thread already there, I will be doing this the hard way! Please follow the rules!

Developments Up For Voting:

Hey Guys! As you see above we're going to be voting on some developments! Woot Woot! :p

Anyways I need everyone to be respectful and follow the rules on the mercy of my low powers. :p

• This thread will be open for two weeks for voting.
  • Voting will be public (everyone can see what/who you voted for).
  • You may vote TWICE, but ONLY ONCE per Idea (Either a Yes/No).
  • Anyone caught voting more than once on one idea will not like me. Your vote will also be null and void.
  • Other than that....HAVE FUN! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I change my mind for the first one, make that a no. People will just abuse the gold feature to get a load of resources from Hera.

DeletedUser

I change my mind for the first one, make that a no. People will just abuse the gold feature to get a load of resources from Hera.

I can't change it, but I'll add it to the notes.

Thanks, Strike.

DeletedUser31161

thanks for putting up the ideas but i feel like there are newer ideas and that their need for being in a poll is much greater due to the changes inno has recently made to grep

DeletedUser

thanks for putting up the ideas but i feel like there are newer ideas and that their need for being in a poll is much greater due to the changes inno has recently made to grep

I pick threads that have a great amount of view/replies as well as a lot of positive feedback. If they don't contain that I usually don't pick them for vote.

Every idea will eventually get it's time. Patience is the game.

~ Lane

DeletedUser3393

I am against anything that involves gold.. biggest mistake grepo gods did was to cut troop counts with gold and reduce olympics.. makes them lots of money, but takes out the skill in the game.

DeletedUser

I am against anything that involves gold.. biggest mistake grepo gods did was to cut troop counts with gold and reduce olympics.. makes them lots of money, but takes out the skill in the game.

Totally understand! Like it's been stated before...gold keeps the game going so I guess you have to be glad sometimes. :)

~ Lane

DeletedUser31161

finally someone sensible. all you other people that after this post will say stuff like "I dont use gold too!" or "I'm with you!".... just dont talk because i have played in a world with most of you people and you're big gold users

DeletedUser

No both I read both the proposals reason:

Gold for favor. Favour just be abused LS will be hit with zeus all the time sea storm be useless

Farming villages - Captain
The captain is an experienced sailor who has already defeated many enemy fleets. His experience allows your naval units to fight 20% stronger and your trade products reach other islands twice as fast. He also makes it possible for you to use the attack planner. In addition to that he simplifies the resource collection with the farming villages overview.
- this is what captain is for the 10% more (to none prem players) is not worth it

DeletedUser

Development Poll/Thread Is Now Closed.

I appreciate you all taking part in the voting and we'll be having another one soon! Keep checking up and replying to your favorite ideas so they get a chance to be on the poll.. :)

Thank you,
Ideas Team

Status
Not open for further replies.