Development Voting - 06.2013

Which of these should NOT be implemented?

• More Versatile Cave

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • Keeping Track of Gold

Votes: 25 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello Killers & Forum-goers ~

It's time for another development vote! The last two months we've had an issue with being able to pass developments. This month there will be new rules so please read them carefully! I will also be putting the last four developments over the past two months into this month and next months voting.

Developments - June:

Development Poll Rules:​

• This poll will be for a which one do you NOT like.
  • Your decision will be hidden.
  • All votes are final.
  • Voters may only vote once.
  • In a result of a tie, neither ideas will be passed. They will be eligible for re-vote at a later date.
  • Two developments will be up for voting, only one may pass each month.

The development poll will be open for two weeks (14 Days).

DeletedUser18132

Oh my God this is hard... Why must you torture us lane? :(

DeletedUser23986

i agree, last time developments had yes/no voting, rather than selecting the better one out.

DeletedUser

i agree, last time developments had yes/no voting, rather than selecting the better one out.

& that didn't get us anywhere as I stated above. ;)

I haven't had a development pass in two months as everyone is selecting yes to both ideas. :/
Developments have a stronger chance of getting re-voted on once failed as there aren't as many though. :)

~ Lane

DeletedUser

I just think that the cave thing, although a good idea, would just be too complicated. I prefer the gold one as it is nice and simple and let's face it, I am a gold whore.

DeletedUser23986

& that didn't get us anywhere as I stated above. ;)

I haven't had a development pass in two months as everyone is selecting yes to both ideas. :/
Developments have a stronger chance of getting re-voted on once failed as there aren't as many though. :)

~ Lane
pass all of them together :p

Whats the worse, the devs will dump them.

DeletedUser

don't use gold..don't need it

I totally agree. I don't know if the majority of Grepolis players get gold, but if the majority of the players DON'T get gold then obviously the gold tracker should not be implemented.

DeletedUser2795

I totally agree. I don't know if the majority of Grepolis players get gold, but if the majority of the players DON'T get gold then obviously the gold tracker should not be implemented.

In principle, I agree with you (I do not use gold either), but there is also the question of where the revenue comes from. On one hand, you want to reward those who pay you money (ie, the premium players). On the other hand, by making it easier to play without paying money, you generally enlarge your user base, and by doing so, you may end up increasing the absolute number of people paying money, and end up increasing total revenues.

DeletedUser

Even if I was a gold using player I would still prefer to have the additional options proposed for the Cave/Spy.

DeletedUser

wow, this is much easier than the improvements one. I never buy gold, so no use for it, and sponsor pay already offers a way to track earned gold, so I have no reason for it.

DeletedUser

In principle, I agree with you (I do not use gold either), but there is also the question of where the revenue comes from. On one hand, you want to reward those who pay you money (ie, the premium players). On the other hand, by making it easier to play without paying money, you generally enlarge your user base, and by doing so, you may end up increasing the absolute number of people paying money, and end up increasing total revenues.

I see your point but due to the fact, no offense Inno game devs, etc, but I have little care for the revenue unless it's being used to improve the game. So if you can make that idea beneficial to me, then go for it. I have little love for either idea, but so far the cave idea looks more beneficial to me.

DeletedUser2795

I see your point but due to the fact, no offense Inno game devs, etc, but I have little care for the revenue unless it's being used to improve the game. So if you can make that idea beneficial to me, then go for it. I have little love for either idea, but so far the cave idea looks more beneficial to me.

I agree with you; I was just pointing out a reasonable argument that someone might make.

DeletedUser

*remaining calm*

- I'm very angry.

*leaving*

No development passed this month.

Thank you,
Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.