Intermediate Devil Imp's Shoppe!

DeletedUser

I just want an avy, not a sig. I like my current sig.

The -rep guy just did it again:
"why would i sign it? im not stupid" yes you are if you do stuff like this

Don't worry.... I have been -rep over 10 times by this guy. Its stupid and I asked the mods and they didn't even care so I don't know I guess we are in this together

DeletedUser

Thanks, devilimp. I'm surprised that your shop isn't crazy busy. The -rep guy must have scared everyone else away.

Show some creativity, buddy :)

DeletedUser

dude u just down repped me thnxz if you dont confess that its you no avy! why dude one day after you order it you know

DeletedUser

What are you talking about devilimp? The only time i ever downrepped you was when you sent me a +rep with a request to derep you months ago, and I believe your sig at the time asked for -reps.

The -rep guy must be impersonating me. Like right here, remember:

what i didnt - rep u omg someone must of put my name at the end of the rep wow noob really who would do dat you xtcamx u are boss i lik you ur cool

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I didn't choose the thug life, Ardanos. The thug life chose me

welcome to detroit.jpg

Translation: If you build it, +rep will come. Also, I know ive only got 4 bars but I gave you some!

DeletedUser

That's alright, man. I just don't get what this kid gets out of it, his -rep doesn't even affect the point total much

DeletedUser

Here it is:
87586963.png

DeletedUser

That guy looks more like a dwarf than a leprechaun. Any chance you could get one of those awesome hats into there?

DeletedUser30490

devilimp i need a sig and AVY

Type:Sig and AVi
Size:max on both
Stock/Render:none
Theme:just something that looks very dark and vikings fighting?
Text sig: Druvi Grepo
Text AVi: just the letter "D'
summary:i want a sig where viking are fighting and the background should look nice

hope you can make one

thanx

DeletedUser

yes yes i can make one but the sig shop is CLOSED forever a new advance sig shop should come out in a couple months umm the reason why im closing it is to get better and devolp my style better and more unquie. Sorry guys but I will still make Druvi's and A's sigs. Bibi

DeletedUser

did u really just say that I know what im doing!!!!! jk love u 2