Did anyone Realize THIS?

DeletedUser

Hey guys I just realized something weird in the game. All right let's say this guy has 500 favor from the 30th Daily Bonus, right? And then he is worshiping Hera currently. He spends all his favor on Wedding. Isn't that weird? Taken from the Wiki:
"Noblemen come from all surrounding lands to bring gifts for the king's marrying daughter and the city." Did the king's daughter just marry more than 3 husbands? 500 Favor= 16 Weddings... LOL?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yep, a long time ago, but when you think about it, the king could have more than one daughter. It wasn't uncommon in those days for people to have a dozen children, or for royalty to have up to a hundred in some cases. The same daughter could also be getting remarried for a plethora of reasons.

DeletedUser20429

Look it's just a spell don't bring up things that are realistic about it.

DeletedUser

Yeah I know just getting into some reason of that spell ;).

DeletedUser22650

well i have 500 pregnant concubines in my harem at any one time so its not surprising i need to offload a fair few daughters, the sons i can just send off to die attacking some godforsaken rock but the daughters i have no choice but to marry off :p

DeletedUser

*Sigh* Girls Always Remarry. Of course,the king's daughters have many widows :/.

DeletedUser30838

lol have you ever noticed, also, if you cast population growth, more than once, there is multiple heroes being born? and i usually cast it twice i day, my population is naasty.