Direction

• Thread starter King Leonidas 3.00
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I'm gonna keep a list of which alliance is going in which direction, please post the direction and alliance name. I could use help when i'm not at the computer, forum mod;)

North-West
-Depraved Tendencies
-

North-East
-NOVA ERA
-

South-East
-

South-West
-Darkness Rising
-

Random
-The Saints

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what smart alliances would post where there starting? thats just calling for a bloodbath. lol

DeletedUser

well i've seen lots of people post their direction already

DeletedUser

Bloodbaths = BPs = more culture points = taking more cities = more fun = :)

DeletedUser

or bloodbaths can = more BP = more cities then being surrounded by enemies who have fed off noobs & gained enough BP to match you & overwhelm those alliances that are so eager for their initial "Bloodbaths"

Being Headstrong will only get people so far, this is a strategy game after all ;)

DeletedUser

i think the smart alliances will try and avoid first stage impact and come into the game later and harder.

DeletedUser

Since I feel like constructing an alliance myself I put dibs on southwest for DR: Darkness Rising. :)

DeletedUser

We want active players around us who compete well, so we don't have to alter their cities, it'll help us expand even faster, and if we come out as the winners we're likely to dominate easily...

DeletedUser

if we come out as the winners we're likely to dominate easily...

So you're telling me you can dominate easily and not be a winner or you can be a winner and not dominate easily? :eek: :p

DeletedUser

We want active players around us who compete well, so we don't have to alter their cities, it'll help us expand even faster, and if we come out as the winners we're likely to dominate easily...

thats true, however at the same time too many actives you will be gaining a lot of BP & while the others gain just as many cities from rolling over noobs.

sorry to say, but I just don't find the headstrong strategy working well

DeletedUser

So you're telling me you can dominate easily and not be a winner or you can be a winner and not dominate easily? :eek: :p

Have you ever played grepolis before, no disrespect meant, but the winners rush an take what they can, while the losers are left to fight over the scraps. So if you want to win you have to easily dominate enemies.

DeletedUser

Have you ever played grepolis before, no disrespect meant, but the winners rush an take what they can, while the losers are left to fight over the scraps. So if you want to win you have to easily dominate enemies.

if only they knew who you were tommy and how good you actually are :p baahhahaha

DeletedUser

I was taking the mickey :p I've been playing for quite awhile. If you've joined thebes maybe i can show you :p

DeletedUser10984

I'm planning on a rim join so can anyone give me an idea how far out it is yet?

DeletedUser10810

Tommy! u r familiar to me....ever played on Epsi bud? IDK, I just cant remember where I saw this ign! But I am pretty sure we either played together or fought against each other well somwhere in Grepo..

DeletedUser

Maybe ive played a few worlds. What worlds have you played maybe i can find out how you know me. Pm me ingame kind sir ign is sh4rkbait