Dirty tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

thats a very serious accusation, and not really a place for the forums i think you need to talk to Betsy, or another mod you can trust.

DeletedUser7213

No one should use offensive language anyway. Kids play this game, too. Anyhow, can't talk about bans on the forum.

DeletedUser

I think these accusations are a load of crap coming from a side that is a sore loser.

You don't want your players banned? Then don't break the rules.

Asperon Thorn

Edit: The original post was throwing a player under the bus on what was basically a whiney post about a players ban.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8202

I agree Lee & asper , Unfortunatly a lot of people do unfair tactics in this game. If i ever heard of someone employing such tactics i would certainly report it to a mod.

It should not be in public forums though agreed!

+rep for pointing it out!

DeletedUser

reporting to mods falls on deaf ears so why bother reporting it to them?
And why should it not be on the forum highlighting the dirty tactic that some seem to resort to?

Guys only keep getting away with pulling of stuff like that because people stay quiet about it and dont bring it into the open.

DeletedUser

reporting to mods falls on deaf ears so why bother reporting it to them?
And why should it not be on the forum highlighting the dirty tactic that some seem to resort to?

Guys only keep getting away with pulling of stuff like that because people stay quiet about it and dont bring it into the open.

kind of like multi accounting?

DeletedUser

unfortunalty, the player who started this thread, was whinging about his fellow alliance members getting banned, most likely because they were multi accounting, which is illegal anyway, so if your dumb enough to get caught, you deserve the ban.

DeletedUser

Right come on now everyone, lets please play nice please.

I understand many peoples frustrations at certain facts of the game - however i would be hypocritical if i said it was correct to relate in game moderator "problems" on the public forums.

**-->> I will say that i am disappointed this wasn't locked by admins a long time ago. <<--**

DeletedUser

Think this thread should be closed - it's dam annoying for all people involved when multi accounting goes on. It doesn't serve a purpose but to protect a "perceived" position/strength.

It's a shame it happens - if a player goes inactive, you have a choice, gobble up their cities - or cut them loose.

We have 1 inactive at the moment, have been taking some cities, as have CJ. Is it a major concern - not really he is inactive - so hardly represents the elite of the alliance. Running his account poses far more of a risk then allowing the enemy to take a couple of his cities.

DeletedUser

the who point of this thread in the first place was banning of a player who wa accused of muti account playing but is not!

And dont tell me doesn't happen as I saw a good player named sliverlining dissapear fot the same reason, was accused of multi playing but was not :)

DeletedUser4577

This will remain closed but stay for a time for all that do not know yet that speaking about players that have been banned or infracted will resulted in themselves being contacted by a Moderator or receiving an infraction themselves.
We do not discuss these issues in the public forum. If you have a problem then contact a moderator about the specific issue instead of coming into the public forum to sit around moaning about it. These actions will get you no where.

Moderators do what they can and nothing falls on deaf ears.
If you believe something is wrong then send in a ticket for the ingame mods to check out the issue or if you don't know how to do that then contact that worlds forum moderator.
We are here to help and do what we can for you.

Take in mind though that if a player was banned it was for a reason, We dont go around banning players for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.