Disband

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I just disbanded the varden lol can't wait what there leaders will say to me

DeletedUser

Hi Everyone

Wow Firelord....that is impressive...you are to be held on the highest pedestal. Next time, I might suggest, that when you go to bragg about it.....you may want to spell the word their correctly, it will make you appear at least intelligent.

Tanya

DeletedUser

never heard of this alliance before....stop trying to be jarpenguin and go do something useful!!

DeletedUser

Hmmm to disband an alliance...first you have to gain the trust of them to be given rights. Then you have to turn on that trust and spit in their faces. But for a small fry like yourself i guess that is your only claim to fame. Pathetic!

DeletedUser

The dude is a scholar and a gentleman.

firelord0001 on 12/13/10 at 9:27 PM
Your member skallagrim has offended me, he has insulted me here is what he said earlier:

firelord0001 today at 8:22 PM
your alliance is small and unorganised. Join my alliance , we're based in ocean 54 same as you , we're growing everyday. Join and we shall send support if you are underattack join now and work your way to the to top .We're much more better then your alliance and could destroy you easily but as I'm feeling generous you can merge with us or be our enemy. you decide

skallagrim today at 9:08 PM
Screw you. Cocky loser.

firelord0001 on 12/13/10 at 9:28 PM
this is war

UltraViolence on 12/13/10 at 9:28 PM
Yeah, he forwarded the message to me.

How can I fix this, I don't want a war! Do you want me to kick him?

firelord0001 on 12/13/10 at 9:29 PM
no i want you to strip him of his rank make him a private or some low class

UltraViolence on 12/13/10 at 9:30 PM
Done! He was demoted from GrepoGod to GrepoDeity.

Then he asked me for a pact! Aha.

DeletedUser13524

I just wasted a few seconds of my life by reading this thread.
And wasted a few more by commenting.

My goal is to waste the OP's time by making him read this. So he knows what it's like to read something completely pointless :D

DeletedUser

Even if Skallagrim is not so active here he is still a proven vet....I never heard of Firelord before

DeletedUser

The dude is a scholar and a gentleman.

Then he asked me for a pact! Aha.

i will buy grepo with dirty money.i cant tell u what i will do first(coz they want to ban me 4ever) but the second decision will be to make a new spell.that way i will can to burn all disbanders pcs.

DeletedUser

Even if Skallagrim is not so active here he is still a proven vet....I never heard of Firelord before
such jerks are trying to have a name here,but they are zeros.i will never post in a disbander threat again.they r just to low.

DeletedUser

Hi Everyone

Wow Firelord....that is impressive...you are to be held on the highest pedestal. Next time, I might suggest, that when you go to bragg about it.....you may want to spell the word their correctly, it will make you appear at least intelligent.

Tanya
I didn't spell anything wrong Einstein.And ultraviolet really ? You were begging for me not to start a war so I felt sorry for you and J.n.c really I'm not as dumb like you , my intention was to destroy them. They had given me founders right because I have recruited 70% of there player so I wiped out there alliance.

DeletedUser

I didn't spell anything wrong Einstein.And ultraviolet really ? You were begging for me not to start a war so I felt sorry for you and J.n.c really I'm not as dumb like you , my intention was to destroy them. They had given me founders right because I have recruited 70% of there player so I wiped out there alliance.
why dont u try u to wipe me,U PITIFUL SHORTY?!

DeletedUser

And I was curious to see your reaction it seems that you guys are looking to criticise someone. But really on-line? Wow you guys are tough, hiding behind your computer trying to make idiots of me.

DeletedUser

my intention was to destroy them. They had given me founders right because I have recruited 70% of there player so I wiped out there alliance.

...and they can push a button and add them all again, hence the uselessness of this thread. You didnt kill anyone, you didnt really do anything to start a thread over.

Status
Not open for further replies.